5.0 out of 5 stars First class sound quality for this price
I have been looking for a single ear-bud headphone with in-line volume control for my Roberts Sports 995 personal stereo radio for sometime. This product is perfect; it has very good sound quality, sensitive sound adjustment and a lead of just the right length. The ear-bud has a secure and comfortable fit, using standard (replaceable) ear-bud covers. I would recommend...
Published on 14 Feb 2012 by Falling Sands

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable to use when lying on your side in bed
I'm often awake in the night and find listening to the radio/podcasts/listen-again on an iPod helpful. The problem I have found with conventional earphones is that they tend to be problematic as I favour lying on my side and the pressure of the pillow on the earphone becomes painful after a while. I have tried listening with just one earphone but, owing to most programmes...
Published 4 months ago by Delonix Regia

4.0 out of 5 stars A great idea, 2 Nov 2012
This review is from: Single Earbud Headphone - White for Apple iPad , iPad2, iPod, iPhone & MP3 players. Stereo Sound In One Ear! (Electronics)
I use the earbud whilst cycling, for listening to podcasts. It works well and you can still hear the world around you. Can't see a point in the volume control, it just seems like a point of failure in the future. Personally I would have liked the sound to be a bit louder and also a clip attached to the cable, as the earbud can fall out. The length of the cable isn't excessive, but I use a bluetooth receiver clipped to my jacket, so this isn't an issue to me. The cable itself is very thin, but no problems yet. All in all the good outweighs any negatives and it was cheap.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality stiff cables, 18 Aug 2012
Purchased these 5 months ago and was initially very impressed with them. Sound quality was great, comfort was good too.

The big complaint I have is that the cable after the volume control has progressively become stiff and that has resulted in the earphone no longer working.

I am loathed to buy a 2nd one after 5 months and am most likely gonna resort to my previous method of 2 earpiece earphones and sticking the left earpiece in my shirt pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars briiliant sound, 10 Aug 2012
This product is brilliant. Due to a recent head injury I have been made permanatly deaf in one ear so this was a god send.

I love listening to music as I walk to work or at the gym etc and I tried my standard earphones with my I pod and the sound in one ear is terriable. I thought I would give the one ear phone a test and I was not disappointed the sound in one ear is great it feels like the good old days when I had two working ears.

The quality of the actual earphone isn't the best really compared to apple ear phones etc but the sound is great and for the price its worth buying it and cheap to replace if it ever breaks I have bought 3 in total for my I pods. Can't wait to well enough again to get down the gym with my tunes!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, buy this one!, 12 July 2012
This is a great product. I've tried three other single earpieces, and this beats them all easily. Sound and build quality is good, it's comfortable, and low cost. If you're unsure which to buy, get this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant for music whilst running/walking/gardening, 4 Oct 2014
Single earbud is brilliant for music whilst running/walking/gardening - means you can listen to music & podcasts without losing touch with what's going on around you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy - used on a recent plane journey and ..., 27 Nov 2014
Great buy - used on a recent plane journey and no problems. I have lost my hearing in 1 ear so these are brilliant!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but not that robust, 28 Sep 2014
Good, but the volume wont go high enough for me - why does no one make a really sturdy single bud?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 24 Aug 2014
Fit well and the volume control makes adjusting the sound level easier when I am out running.

1.0 out of 5 stars USELESS, 14 Aug 2014
useless,packed up after a week,too much expense to send back

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 Nov 2014