5.0 out of 5 stars First class sound quality for this price
I have been looking for a single ear-bud headphone with in-line volume control for my Roberts Sports 995 personal stereo radio for sometime. This product is perfect; it has very good sound quality, sensitive sound adjustment and a lead of just the right length. The ear-bud has a secure and comfortable fit, using standard (replaceable) ear-bud covers. I would recommend...
Published on 14 Feb. 2012 by Falling Sands

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable to use when lying on your side in bed
I'm often awake in the night and find listening to the radio/podcasts/listen-again on an iPod helpful. The problem I have found with conventional earphones is that they tend to be problematic as I favour lying on my side and the pressure of the pillow on the earphone becomes painful after a while. I have tried listening with just one earphone but, owing to most programmes...
Published 8 months ago by Fraxinus excelsior

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Single Earbud Headphone - White for Apple iPad , iPad2, iPod, iPhone & MP3 players. Stereo Sound In One Ear! (Electronics)
I got the single bud so I wear it walking the dog and I am able to hear the traffic passing me

5.0 out of 5 stars For once a stereo to mono converter that works, 18 Sept. 2013
It does not say so on the page but this item is FIRST CLASS POST FREE and my one was in the mail same day 2 hours after ordering.
I was skeptical about this, I had an adapter from a leading electronics components chain snag the sound was virtually inaudible.
The iBud works sound is great.
I never did get on with stereo earplugs especially in bed but with this iBud no more tangled leads.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 15 Aug. 2013
I bought this for discreet easy listening with less tangle than most,its got a sound level adjuster on the wire which is useful. its not the best sounding 'phones but very good for my purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for on the move, 24 July 2013
This is perfect for my teenage son who is always plugged in. It means he can listen to his music but still have one ear free to be a little more aware of his surroundings!

5.0 out of 5 stars single earbud, 29 Mar. 2013
this is a great piece of kit every jogger cyclist should use this type of earbud they would save a lot of lives and injuries as you can hear every thing going on around you which is nearly impossible with the ordinary double type

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work on my player, 17 Feb. 2013
Deaf in one ear so thought this is what I needed-Didn't actually work on my MP3 player, did on another one, not much use to me.
Expensive,Got another single earbud for £1.50 that works...

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy for office, 8 Feb. 2013
Great for listening to music while I work and still able to listen out for phone etc. Good sound quality

2.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 6 Feb. 2013
bought this item because i wanted a one ear earphone was ok for a few songs then the volume control started playing up and just kept stopping and starting and breaking up waste of money

5.0 out of 5 stars Single Earbud Headphone, 11 Jan. 2013
I chose this item because when I listen to my MP3 in bed one ear is on the pillow so It meant I only heard one channel but with this single earbud head phone I hear both channels. I am very pleased with it so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful when out running!, 11 Jan. 2013
Brilliant - I like listening to music, but also like to be able to hear what's going on around me when I run., so this product is perfect for the job!