5.0 out of 5 stars First class sound quality for this price
Published on 14 Feb 2012 by Falling Sands

3.0 out of 5 stars good value but sound could be better
these are nicely designed and very good value. I'm deaf in one ear so suited me well. The sound quality isn't great but that's to be expected in a product this price
Published 2 months ago by denmartini

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars First class sound quality for this price, 14 Feb 2012
This review is from: Single Earbud Headphone - White for Apple iPad , iPad2, iPod, iPhone & MP3 players. Stereo Sound In One Ear! (Electronics)
I have been looking for a single ear-bud headphone with in-line volume control for my Roberts Sports 995 personal stereo radio for sometime. This product is perfect; it has very good sound quality, sensitive sound adjustment and a lead of just the right length. The ear-bud has a secure and comfortable fit, using standard (replaceable) ear-bud covers. I would recommend this product on the grounds of quality of sound and excellent value.

Have since purchased a Pure Move 2500 DAB/FM which uses the earphones as the aerial. It works just as well as the those coming with the radio, whilst giving the same high quality output.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great safety feature, 8 Dec 2012
The ability to hear both the radio and surrounding sounds can only be safe the quality of the sounds are excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Mar 2014
Really good earphone. Sound quality is very good and the ear bud is quite discreet. Would recommend this product to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars One ear, two channels, 12 Feb 2014
AndrewL94 (Plymouth, U.K.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Having only 30% hearing in one ear, I found I was missing a lot of the sound when using double ear phones with my iPad. This was particularly noticeable with tracks by the Beatles for some reason. In some cases the vocals were missing, in others the drums etc. I didn't want the type with robust glow-in-the-dark cables, I wasn't planning to run anywhere, just listen to my music in bed. This earbud seemd to fit the bill and was relatively cheap (though the postage did bump up the cost).

The thing looks quite flimsy, and I suspect will not last very long. But it really does combine the channels into one earpiece, and as a bonus has a volume control. Initially the bud gave me an ear ache after an hour of listening. But inserting it with minimal pressure achieved a much more comfortable fit.

Of course you lose any real stereo separation - but I didn't have much to begin with. I'm happily listening to 'Lucy in the sky with diamonds', and hearing everything with great clarity. Is it my imagination, or am I even getting some stereo from it?

Overall, very pleased. Four stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars good value but sound could be better, 27 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars A little flimsy, 5 Oct 2013
Not the best for a stereo to mono earpiece, but they are hard to come by. Not the most comfortable either.

It works, making me .. slightly happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Oct 2013
M. Lunn - See all my reviews
I got the single bud so I wear it walking the dog and I am able to hear the traffic passing me

5.0 out of 5 stars For once a stereo to mono converter that works, 18 Sep 2013
It does not say so on the page but this item is FIRST CLASS POST FREE and my one was in the mail same day 2 hours after ordering.
I was skeptical about this, I had an adapter from a leading electronics components chain snag the sound was virtually inaudible.
The iBud works sound is great.
I never did get on with stereo earplugs especially in bed but with this iBud no more tangled leads.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 15 Aug 2013
I bought this for discreet easy listening with less tangle than most,its got a sound level adjuster on the wire which is useful. its not the best sounding 'phones but very good for my purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for on the move, 24 July 2013
This is perfect for my teenage son who is always plugged in. It means he can listen to his music but still have one ear free to be a little more aware of his surroundings!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›