on 19 January 2015
Having got good results using the 66Fit knee compression cuff and now also having a slightly ropey ankle I decided to try one of these. If you have problems on the heel or arch of your foot I'm sure it would be extremely beneficial as those areas got very nicely cold, however for issues on the instep or above your ankle this item is of no help. Surely it wouldn't be beyond the wit of man to have almost a cold "sock" which is then surrounded by the compression unit, and so provide complete coverage of the ankle/foot.
on 23 November 2011
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I was concerned that as it was one of the cheapest available it would be of poor quality but the opposite is true. The build quality is good and all the parts look durable. The packaging and the documentation seem to be professionally done (apart from the occasional slip in English). The fit is good and you can really feel a good amount of compression, I'm a size 10 and I think it would easily accommodate a variety of sizes both larger and smaller. The gel pack is easy to remove and install and certainly does give you a good application of cold therapy. As to whether it works...only time will tell!
on 27 December 2015
As the headline suggests, this is excellent! Genuinely works wonders on a twisted/sprained ankle.
If you're tired of ice-packs that keep slipping/sliding off, or compresses that don't quite compress as much as you'd like; then this is for you!

Fit the icepack into the into the compress.
Wrap around your foot.
Pump up to your desired compression, and relax.
It really is that simple.

The Ice pack part, easily detaches (velcro) from the compression part, and takes up very little space in the freezer.
I wish I'd come across something like this, years ago!
on 3 September 2013
This was brilliant! Six months after breaking my ankle I was still having problems with swelling and pain in the evening. The physiotherapist at the hospital advised a compression bandage during the day and then ice and elevation as often as I could and certainly every evening. Not easy - a compression bandage is horrid in a heatwave, and it is really difficult to get an ice pack to hold on your ankle! This clever gadget provided ice and compression at the same time - I've used it every evening while I watched TV with my foot up, and it has really made a difference. My physiotherapist was very impressed and even asked for the details so he could recommend it to other patients.
on 21 February 2013
After receiving the Ankle Cold Compression Cuff a few days after spraining myself at work. I tried the method detailed in the instruction leaflet. After using for about five days straight, the swelling on the ankle had subsided and I felt able to walk around, unaided.
Great item, even if the time I used it was not within the given time for using the Cold method of compression.
on 11 March 2016
I am always nervous buying something like this on Amazon, however this purchase exceeded all expectation. It turned up, on time, and they had it cooled so I could use it imidiately! Amazing service. In addition the product works really well. The best way to describe it is... It Hugs your ankle, I have a long standing ankle issue, I am so happy I have found this product, it is so good I am going to inform my ankle surgeon... He will ignore me of course but hey :)
on 26 March 2015
A bit fiddly to get the right fit around the ankle at first because of the alignment of the strap but once around the ankle this compress is excellent! I would highly recommend this to anyone who suffers from Achilles Tendon soreness or any other ankle problem.
on 28 August 2015
I have had Achilles tendon issues for a number of years following on from a ruptured tendon. When I have had the tendon pain it has been from generally uncomfortable to severe and barely able to walk. I have to say I found this product fantastic - it provided instant relief from the pain when it was severe and helped reduce the swelling. Thankfully my tendon is now starting to feel significantly better. I would be happy to recommend this product. If (when) I have tendon issues again I would also likely buy an additional reusable cold pack, so you don't have to wait to reapply if the swelling is severe.
on 23 April 2014
This cryo cuff is just what I needed when I tore three of the outside ligaments in my ankle about 14 weeks ago. I had terrible bruising and swelling and this just seemed to speed along my recovery. It is easy to use, comfortable and the ice pack chills very quickly and stays cold for a long time. The size is a one size fits all and would work just as well on an adult as it would a child. I can highly recommend it.
on 19 May 2015
The item itself was felt like a quality item ad looked as if it would work really well, apart from a 'size issue'.
I'm a big lad with big feet, big bones ad this item was simply too small for me. On my frame this would beautifully surround my heel for cooling, and apply compression to the front of the ankle. However it could not cool the places I wanted. It would just about get to my Posterior talo-fibular ligament but nowhere near the Anterior talo-fibular ligament. My guess is Great for Kids, Ladies Smaller chaps. Not suitable for bigger chaps.This lost one star.
The second star was lost as the AMAZON return cost me £6.01 !