on 27 April 2012
I bought these for use in my garage which has a concrete floor. Being an avid kettlebell user I needed something comfortable I could lie on that stayed together. This does the job perfectly.
on 28 June 2013
These are great. My GF uses this when doing the insanity home workouts. It lessen the noise of her crashing around and help soften the impact on her joints.

Word of caution - the map does have a tendency to slip occasionally due to the lack of carpet in our front room.
on 13 August 2012
We bought these to help transform a small bedroom into a homegym, to protect the carpet and our neighbours' ears when using the rowing machine or doing jumping jacks etc. They are very thick and sturdy, they don't slip apart (even with carpet underneath) and look neat thanks to the 'edging' provided. Plus, they make any workouts involving jumps and exercises on the floor much easier and protect your knees.
on 29 January 2012
This product is superb and is ideal for use under large treadmills. It is thick enough to provide great protection to the carpet, fits together very securely and I would recommend it to anyone.
on 6 March 2012
item was just what I required. First to protect my body while training. Second to kill any noise. Third it packs away very easily. Would recommened it to parents who have kids who tend to be noisy when playing perfect floor padding and safe.Very cheap at the price.
on 11 July 2012
Wasnt sure if one pack would be enough, but it is enough for a full size treadmill. Protects the floor and reduces noise etc. Worth the money in my opinion
on 27 December 2012
I purchased this product to reduce some of the noise i can create when i used my Xbox kinect or exercise in the flat.
I believe it does reduces the noise and shockwaves a little as i cannot hear bumps and thuds. However you will have to ask my neighbours it it truly reduced the noise,

I find that the mat give better support to my joints when I am exercising.

The only problem is that the squares (when joined together) do have a tendency to move around when I play it for my zumba workout. They do not separate, the whole thing moves. I have to replace the mat in their original position after each song.
on 24 February 2015
I cant fault the product as it took me while to decide which floor mats I wanted. I went for this one as it had prime delivery on it. That being said it was a bit more expensive than some of the others I looked at and in my view was smaller than I had hoped for.I don't know whether I should buy more of the same product or if its possible to buy cheaper ones and link them to these.
on 17 June 2014
I use 3 of these to do workout DVD's on (Jillian Michaels). Previous yoga mats shredded with use. These mats are standing up to the wear and tear, eventually interlocking parts are becoming loose but expected this as jumping, squat jumps etc forces them apart. Husband also uses them under weights in garage and no complaints.
on 27 June 2013
I doubled these up under my indoor bike and no complaints off the moaning neighbour must mean they work well so 10/10 from me.