5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase!
Great purchase, comfortable. I have used them to put in my old uggs. they are fine but the inside just a bit old, these refresh them completely!
also very fast delivery! thanks!
Published on 30 Nov. 2010 by TPayne

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor build quality: Great on day 1. Not great on day 5.
I purchased these for use in my boots. While they were perfectly comfortable the first few times I wore them, by the 5th or 6th time, the lambswool part had separated completely from the sole.

Published on 9 Jan. 2012 by Salted Caramel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase!, 30 Nov. 2010
also very fast delivery! thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug and warm toes and feet, 17 Jan. 2011
Ms. Susan Hutchinson (UK) - See all my reviews
I had a few boots that were just fitting properly as they were too big. I always had to wear 2 pairs of thick socks. I looked for some shoe liners and saw these warm and cosy ones. All the reviews I read were positive and as I was buying them for boots that were a bit big, I was more than prepared for them making my boots fit better. I haven't been disappointed as have had lovely and warm feet as well as only needing to wear one pair of socks. I'd buy these liners again but would point out what others have said.....if your shoes/boots fit perfectly then using these liners could make the shoes/boots a bit too tight. I am a size 6 shoe and ordered a size 6 liner and was happy with the fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor build quality: Great on day 1. Not great on day 5., 9 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Nordvek Premium Quality Genuine Insoles - Sheepskin Or Lambswool - Adults / Childrens Sizes Available # 499-100 (Apparel)

Admittedly, these things cost me only £2 (and another £3 for shipping), so not exactly a heartbreaking investment. Nonetheless, the fact remains that the medium-term build quality is just poor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Want more, cosy!, 16 Oct. 2010
Katfishh (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I used these inside my (very stretched) UGG boots. They are oooh so cozy! I'll be buying more for my trainers and boots in winter.

3.0 out of 5 stars a little too bulky, 5 Nov. 2010
mrs (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These insoles are very soft and warm but they are so bulky that they will not fit inside the shoes I bought them for. They reduce the size of the shoes by about half a uk size. I am able to use them inside some wellies where they are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars snug as a bug in a rug!, 3 April 2010
Mandy (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
I purchased these insoles to put in my winter boots as I always get cold feet in winter, but find that furry soles can make my feet get too hot and sweaty.

There is no problem with these as the fact that they are pure wool means that they absorb moisture from the foot and keep my feet at the right temperature, neither hot or cold.

I will definitely buy more of these in the future, as the product is a good price even with the p & p.

3.0 out of 5 stars comfy feet, 6 April 2010
Anna Szoplik "anna" (london) - See all my reviews
these are great for warmth and extra comfort but they are not very durable
yet for the price you are getting 2 pairs so I guess it is a good deal

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, good value, 19 Dec. 2010
These arrived 2 days after ordering. Ordered a size 6 for my boots. They are extremely comfortable and warm without being sweaty. Very good value and would recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft landings, 18 Oct. 2010
Sue (Stratford-upon-Avon) - See all my reviews
The insole has been very good for helping make feet a lot more comfortable when walking. The product seemed exceptionally good value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin-skinned sheep?, 9 Feb. 2013
Graham Hookins (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
Initially feel good but after a short while they began to ruck up inside my walking boots.
The fur soon flattened permanently.
I think that the leather is too thin and the fur too short.
Have removed them from my boots and continued to wear good quality thick socks.
Perhaps the insoles will perform better inside my wellies.