on 6 March 2011
It's like a pair of comfy slippers reading Debbie Macomber books, they are like old friends and I can't wait for the next book to find out what happens next! It's best to read the books in order as you would be confused as they all follow on from each other!
on 17 July 2012
The book was easy reading, great for someone that has to keep putting the book down and picking it back up again. Following the characters lives through the story was just like real life. The Cedar Cove Novels are really good.
on 30 June 2010
Another in the Cedar Cove series. They are all enjoyable as you get to read more about the asme people. If you hate for a book to end....this is a good series as it goes on and on......but do read them in order or it might get confusing!
Enjoy!
on 21 June 2010
this book was 2nd hand but no pages missing and as usual was an excellent story in the cedar cove saga and i read it in 2 days thoroughly enjoying the experience
on 16 August 2012
Another slice of Cedar Cove Life, meeting new characters, hearing the ongoing stories of previous characters. Can be read as a stand alone book but the stories just keep rolling on. Debbie Macomber is a prolific writer, with many series of books to her name, but this is loosely based on her home town in Washington State, makes you want to visit!!
on 21 November 2012
I'm hooked on this series and have read more books this year than I've probably read in my entire life, and all from this series!!! Easy read that keeps you busting to find out what happens next, next chapter and book!! I have to make sure I've got the next one ready before I finish the book I'm on so there's no gap!
on 9 July 2013
I bought the Kindle edition which I love. In fact I bought the kindle edition of the whole series and thoroughly enjoyed them. I recommend this series and the kindle version to anyone and of course with kindle you can start reading the book immediately.
on 20 September 2013
Started reading this series by buying bundle, however after 6 books this 7th was getting too much. Most of the characters are all the same, go to church, all helpful to each other, no sex before marriage except for one or two baddies all very samey.
on 27 July 2014
I love all the Cedar Cove series as I am reding them in order it's nice to find out how the people in the series are doing,and also they are a easy read,especially on my kindle which I take in the garden with a glass of wine, what could be better!!
on 13 September 2013
enjoying the story as with all the others only wish they did a bundle like earlier additions (although i didn't know at the time!) as quite expensive 4.80 a book to download and once you are hooked you cant help reading on