Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 June 2013
I first heard Edith Piaf singing 'No, I have no regrets' across a barrack square in Germany in 1960. These CDs capture all her old magic; I am captivated every time I listen, such passion in the voice of all the tracks. Doesnt matter that I know little french, music is music in any language. I highly recommend this.
on 12 February 2013
What a great set, bought this after watching the equally great biopic featuring Marion Cotillard recently and I'm now a bonafide Piaf fan.
on 19 August 2013
Another collection of classics for which a knowledge of the French language is not required. These recordings by The Little Sparrow create a marvellous ambience , and her passion and unique voice need no interpretation.
on 11 April 2014
l grew up listening to this and has bought back so many memoiries of my mother, although not all the songs l know it stll has all the emotion even though it has been digitally re worked
on 20 May 2014
Made so long ago and yet no-one has this intensitivity in their voice as the little sparrow. I thiknk the title could also sum up her life. I don't she ever regretted anything.
on 8 October 2013
Excellent product, packaging and despatch time, would not hesitate to recommend to others both product and retailer, Very good all round.
on 22 March 2015
A legend brought back to life through a very representative collection of Edith Piaf's music. This CD is a must for any true Piaf fan.
on 22 October 2014
Good recordings and some incredible songs. She was a unique voice who wore her battered heart on her sleeve.
on 1 April 2016
What a film. What a story. Didn't realise. Powerful dynamic acting. Totally converted to the music of Edith Piaf
on 21 June 2013
lovely c d bought for me by my husband she has an infectious voice we play it quite loud for the drama