Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 March 2011
Nice, cheery album with loads of great current artists (Bruno Mars, Adele, Plan B, Eliza Doolittle, Cee Lo etc). Recommended. No brainer and at a brilliant price!
on 24 March 2011
While this is a good album, I was disappointed to find that the track listing on the box, and on Amazon, was incorrect. One of the main songs I bought this album for was 'Stay' by Shakespear's Sister. In actual fact, the song is 'You're History'. Still by Shakespear's Sister, but quite disappointing since it isn't at all what I expected. If possible, the tracklisting should be corrected so that people know what they're getting.
on 13 February 2014
i bought this c.d. for my sister.it is a good varied compilation.it is " easy listening" good background music.value for money.well its a c.d. what more can i say
on 26 December 2013
I already have this,but wanted it for friends present she sent me message saying she loved it and it had great songs on.very happy person with it.
on 12 January 2014
The 2 cd set has some good tracks & for a change with a compilation I found myself not flicking through all tracks as much.
on 8 March 2013
Love complilations but this wasn't as good as I thought it would be but for the price I couldn't complain.
on 22 June 2013
i brought this cd for my son and he loves it ,its got up to date music on it, brillant
on 14 December 2013
I listen to this all the time and love all the songs on it, the price is a bargain !
on 1 October 2015
Good but not brilliant. Very good service though and really good price
on 17 May 2011
I saw this cd & thought it would be good, I was right. It has been played several times already by both me & my partner & we both really enjoy the choice of tracks.