Price:£138.52+ Free shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 November 2011
This toy is one of the best Lego sets we have bought so far in terms of enjoyment for both our children (son age 4, daughter age 8). From the minute you start to assemble the bus you are completely engaged with the toy. And after assembly you have the brilliant Knight Bus from Harry Potter, complete with Stan, Ernie, the VooDoo head, Harry, and Hedwig. My son who is really into toy vehicles and collects Lego City himself loves it, and my daugter who is into Harry Potter loves it.

The Lower deck is easily detachable from the top two so you can play with the figures onboard the bus. It moves well across flat surfaces and is very stable on its wheels.

We ordered this with the free delivery on the Friday and it arrived on Monday. The children have not stopped playing with it. The quality of the toy, the play time and enjoyment have all been so great that we are quite happily going to by other Harry Potter Lego items for our children. Lego remains a classic, timeless, engaging and enjoyable toy.
on 5 September 2011
We really like this toy. It is beautifully executed and great fun to play with. The color is exceptionel for lego. Our collection of Lego is rapidly becoming rather large, but I must say that this set is probably our favorite. Apart from being a "good looking" toy it is also very versatile to play with. It is a bus, but also a a bit of a caravan having a bed and a chandalier (a very posh caravan then).

Apart from the fun Jamaican shrunken head, you get the old driver with glasses, the conductor, Harry Potter and his white owl. Oh and a chest with socks in it. Will definitely recommend this product to both children and adult collectors of Lego.
on 12 January 2012
Was top of my 7 year old Grandson's Christmas list ...by far....
He is an avid Lego-builder and his entire list consisted of...Lego!
It came a few days after ordering ..a little battered by the post in one corner..but this was Xmas week..so not the sellers fault..i was amazed it survived the crush ...!
He was overjoyed when he opened it and he spent a couple of hours patiently building it ..he read the instructions and loved every minute of it.
He particularly loved the hanging chandelier and the fact that it had three floors...a triple decker...!
He has added it to his growing collection in pride of place...a good fun build and great colour..and good details..Thank you.
on 10 November 2011
My grandaughter loved this bus and so did her great grandfather! It looks fairly robust and was certainly good value for money.
on 25 October 2011
My grandson aged 9 is mad about Harry Potter and Lego This certainly fired his imagination and combined both interests Hours of fun Good value for money
on 17 May 2012
Another brilliant Lego product. A must have for any Harry Potter collector and contains fun little extras. Insructions are easy to follow in diagram only format. Delivered quickly.
on 15 February 2012
Any Harry potter fan will want this knight bus....instructions easy to follow...Good value for money too!Tempted now to get hogwarts castle!
on 13 December 2014
This item is definitely not value for money. Its a lot smaller than I expected. There is very little construction needed and my grandson had it pieced together in less than 10 minutes. Could not recommend. Complete disappointment and money wasted in my opinion.
on 11 September 2011
This right here is a great lego offering for Harry potter fans and collectors like me and my son great colour delightful product great to build and play with and display and admire! This will make any child and adult happy! You get great figures with it plus the owl!
on 25 September 2011
This lego toy is good value and produces a good sized bus with lots of fun features and is quite faithful to the bus depicted in the film. My 11-year old was able to put together easily and he loves using it with his other lego potter toys.