4.0 out of 5 stars Lego Spongebob Fun!
Published on 31 Jan. 2012 by Winter

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
A month has passed and I haven't receive my item.
I' m very disappointed.
What I have to do for this?
Published on 12 Dec. 2011 by desy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Lego Spongebob Fun!, 31 Jan. 2012
Winter - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants 3816: Glove World (Toy)
When I purchased this item it cost about £5 less than anywhere else was selling it which I felt fairly pleased with. It is fairly easy to assemble even for a child with little experience of other Lego sets. There isn't a lot of Lego in the box but to be honest my son only wanted the mini figures so that he could play with them with the rest of his lego collection. So now Spongebob, Patrick and Sandy will be joining Lego Batman, Indiana Jones, Luck Skywalker and a bunch of other heroes to take on the Joker and the Sith. . . should be interesting!

The one thing my son disliked about this set is that Patrick is splattered in chocolate ice-cream as if he has been trying to eat while on the fair ride. My son wanted a "clean" Patrick and so I may be purchasing another (different) Spongebob set.

5.0 out of 5 stars A LEGO set that ticks all the right boxes!, 6 Dec. 2012
Nadia H (Reading, Berkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants 3816: Glove World (Toy)
Purchased the set for my 5 year old LEGO addicted daughter. She's easily put the models together and visibly enjoys playing with them. She's also made her own additions to the amusement park (see-saws, swing, etc) using bits and pieces from her other sets, so that Sponge Bob and friends can have plenty of fun now!
I find this set simply brilliant because:
1. Is not gender-biased in terms of colours or theme.
2. Encourages "technical" thinking without being part of LEGO technic series; the ferris wheel is a real gem
in this sense!
3. Inspires for building of additional, moving models
3. Comes with four charming LEGO mini-figures- sponge bob and friends.
4. Comes at a decent price.
5. My daughter really loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars anyone for ice cream or a ticket to the ride, 19 Aug. 2011
Mrs. La Bond "lbond" (derbyshire ,uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants 3816: Glove World (Toy)
This set was really good when i had it i coudnt wait to build it once i had built it i did a little animation but overall it was a very neat set now for the pros and cons

Pros:
ferris wheel
figures
stickers
ice cream
and loads more

cons:
little small
and thats it

wish they made a fiery fist o pain and upped the price a little more

5.0 out of 5 stars Glove World!, 27 May 2014
dmcnabb - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants 3816: Glove World (Toy)
I purchased the lego spongebob glove world set for my son who loves spongebob and recently has taken to lego. I didn't buy mine from Amazon, I had been meaning to buy, but noticed it on sale somewhere I had store vouchers and I ended up getting it really cheap, but Amazons price is very competitive. This set is particularly cool because of the ferris wheel. It was my sons favourite part of the set. It spins around pretty easy and the set as a whole is pretty easy to put together. The figures stand on a piece of flat lego on the inside, but you can always not put that in and connect the mini figures by their feet. Otherwise they wobble around a little bit.
Lego is overpriced, I am not going to get into that arguement, but this set is good value considering its lego and branded spongebob. Also I've never come across lego that is not good quality. I feel it is well worth the price. Considering you get two areas of gloveworld, 4 mini figures - spongebob (without any further detail on him, just normal spongebob - note spongebob seems to be the only character who isn't jointed at the hips so he does not sit down), partrick with chocolate mess and bib on him, sandy with helmet (note the helmets a bit wobbly when its on and once its on it doesnt really feel like it wants to come off, as well as the glove world ice cream man. Theres also loads of little extras - ice cream cups etc.
Great for young spongebob fans who will be playing with it or collectors alike. I purchased this for a 4 year old, I helped him with the instructions and assembly, but if you've got a young lego fan I would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent lego product, 31 Dec. 2011
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants 3816: Glove World (Toy)
Bought this as a xmas pressie along with other lego. Nice and colourful and my 7 year old had no problem building this and following the instructions himself. Has a few characters from the show and is a nice playset for fans. Is a smaller version of other sets you can buy though-good for a starter set.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun & affordable, 11 July 2013
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants 3816: Glove World (Toy)
Fab little lego box for the money... for a child who loves spongebob & lego you cannot got wrong with this... the usual putting together as with lego - but all part of the fun. The big wheel moves ...its is just well worth the money with the cost of lego and in comparison to other sets my little boy as got.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yet another very good set from LEGO!, 9 April 2013
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants 3816: Glove World (Toy)
The set is a lot of fun to play with, and holds quite a few key characters from the cartoon show. The only thing I didn't like is the instructions not being clear enough which parts you need to use next on the current page so it was sometimes a bit annoying to not miss anything when building it.

4.0 out of 5 stars glove world, 27 Nov. 2012
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants 3816: Glove World (Toy)
we have ordered this for our grandson for xmas, as hes mad on sponge bob!! was really suprised when we recived this, thought it would be in a bigger box, so was little dissapointed, but i suppose you pay for name! dont know about contents yet as its a presant,.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sponge bob ice cream stall and fun fair set, 20 Jan. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants 3816: Glove World (Toy)
My 4 yr old really enjoyed this. My 7 yr old made it for him. The fun fair ride is robust to play with and other Lego mini figures can also ride in it. There is a nice action to the ride as it moves in a circle up and down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spongebob lego, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants 3816: Glove World (Toy)
Bought this for my grandaughter aged 5 and she really loved it, especially the figures. She had to have help to assemble it and some bits were a bit small but overall it was a good buy as a Christmas present.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›