4.0 out of 5 stars Looks impressive, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bulova Automatic Men's Automatic Watch with Grey Dial Analogue Display and Grey Stainless Steel Bracelet 96A119 (Watch)
I like this watch, I got it on quite a good deal compared to retail price and though I don't know much about men's watches, it looks very impressive and it is clear that it is expensive. It has some good features and the internal workings are fascinating. The dial is quite large (my boyfriend likes this) and the watch is reassuringly heavy. It's mildly annoying that the watch loses time if you do not wear it regularly, since as a special watch, my boyfriend won't use it every day. However that's the nature of this kind of watch I suppose. I bought this as an engagement present and it was well received. I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 21 Feb 2014
Delighted with this purchase, looks good on, husband pleased with it and it was £100 cheaper than two stores I visited.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Oct 2014
My son was bloom pen away with this gift. Thank you. X