4.0 out of 5 stars xmas gift, 17 Jan 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Topzy Tumblers Twirlin' Tumblin' Fun Park (Toy)
I bought this for my 1yr old niece and before I could wrap it my twin 2yr old boys couldn't get enough of it. I even contemplated buying them one too. My niece loves it and watches the topzy tumblers tumbling round for ages, my boys make a beeline for it when we visit and ive even seen my husband and brother in law spend some time playing with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chunky, robust and entertaining, 27 Dec 2011
Emma W (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is quite a sizeable toy made out of chunky, brightly coloured plastic. It is funfair themed with a helter skelter slide, a rotating ferris wheel with lights and several jolly tunes (eg heads, shoulders knees and toes).

There are three different coloured bean like things with smiley faces which ride the ferris wheel, tumble down the slide and climb up the steps. The step climbing mechanism is quite clever as the steps pop up and throw the bean up into the air a little and up onto the step above. When the bean gets to to top of the steps it rolls down behind the ferris wheel and back round to the bottom step to begin climbing again.

There is a switch with three settings, off, low volume and full volume. The action can be started using one of three buttons: the star shaped button under the wheel, the large red button placed at the bottom if the slide (which gets pushed by the beans at the end of their helter skelter ride), or the rattle like roller at the front of the toy.

Some assembly was required, but nothing tricky - just place the ferris wheel into the hole in the base, then slot the sections of slide together. Batteries were already in place.

This was bought for my 7 month old, but older children seem unable to resist playing with it too. Great value and good fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 8 Sep 2013
A bit noisy (especially the "stairs"; the music is not so loud), but my kid (got it when he was six months) likes it a lot. Five year old big sister also likes it and I think this will work for quite some time, since there are lots of things to do and watch. Batteris did not work for that long, so buy a few extras right away. My baby is now disappointed that it does not work (will need to get new batteries).

5.0 out of 5 stars my kid loves it, 20 Dec 2013
my kid loves it, it plays with it all the time.

if he likes than worth the moneyf.

merry christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 7 Aug 2013
I bought this for my baby's first Christmas when he was seven months, it had been the best toy we've had! He has played with it every day since then and my four year old loves it as well! 8 months on and I can genuinely say its the best money I've ever spent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fun! My baby loved it, 4 Mar 2013
I bought this toy as a birthday present for my two year old boy. He loved it and has lots of fun playing with it. I recommend this toy, as well as most of fisher price toys, which are funny and always a success with my boys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 10 Jun 2012
My daughter got this when she was 6 months old and loved it. She is one now and still loves playing with it, she can do it all on her own and knows what to press to make the music start again. My 5 year old loves playing with it too! Only down side - it eats batteries. Good fun toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Topsy Tumblers, 2 May 2012
Bought as a present for my granddaughter's birthday. It was ideal and she loves this very much keeping her amused and also letting her learn what to do with the tumblers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliiant!, 1 Jan 2012
P. Grosshans "tudor junkie" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
We bought this for our 14 month old daughter for her Christmas and she love it. The topsy tumblers and the perfect size for her to pick up, bang together and run around the house shaking. She quickly learned how to put the topsy tumblers down the slide and sat for 20 mins solid the first time doing it over and over again. @ week on and she still loves it. Would recommend it but I am glad I did not pay full price for it as it is quite expensive for what it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, 25 Dec 2011
Ms. He Li "sally" (uk) - See all my reviews
this toy is very funny, even for me. i bought it for my 9months baby girl. she loves the balls/eggs. and even when we have small visitors, 6years old, they found it very interesting. a good buy as i paied only £25.