on 31 March 2011
I basically ordered the wrong size in this tee shirt. However, the service I got from the seller was second to none! Once contacted I was sent a replacement straight away BEFORE, I had time to return the one I had ordered in error. In fact I am on line now trying to find sellers address to do so, as I'm not only stupid enough to order the wrong size in the first place, I cannot find their address! But, please be aware that I AM sending it as soon as I sort this out! Thank you so much. I would not hesitate to order again from this seller as I received superb service.
PS This T is a far nicer than one I got from another seller which frankly was a plain white one with words just printed on. It looked like I had done it myself. This one looks so much better. So buy it!
on 26 June 2012
I bought this for a friend and needed it within a week and it came on day 6, from USA! The quality of the T-shirt is great, the black edging is well made, the red writing is not vinyl, feels soft and I bought a medium which could have fit someone of a large shirt size, but it is not too baggy for the medium person.
Overall, I am very happy with the supplier and the price is good.
on 24 April 2012
This product arrived earlier than usual which is brilliant, and I ordered standard delivery. The product itself is great. Genorous fitting so small on me is still quite baggy. The lettering is not shiny, so it looks like the original shirt. I love it and I can't wait to show it off!
on 5 November 2012
The t-shirt was of good quality and the print was clear. No complaints on this product brilliant birthday gift for my immigrant friend.
on 6 November 2012
Exactly what I wanted. The t-shirt is a great fit and will be a perfect present. Thank you very much :-)
on 24 December 2014
I saw one t-shirt at the time the movie came out at a store and it looked really nice, with good quality cotton. This one you can see the cotton is poor, the quality of the colors just seems it came from a chinese counterfeit store. And the S its equivalent to a M or a small L.
on 20 January 2015
Order a size smaller. I read reviews and ordered a small when I required a medium- perfect.
Came within 8 days!
Good quality, looks nice, washes up well. My son loves it.
on 24 June 2014
Having read the reviews, i ordered a small size as a gift and glad i didnt go for the next size up which i would ordinarily have gone for! Small size here equals medium!
on 25 February 2013
A little "lighter" than I would prefer (hence the 4 stars) but well made and print is excellent. If you're happy with the lighter cotton then well recommended.
on 25 October 2013
arrived eventually - from overseas? - and had a rather nasty crusty brown stain on it. came out in the wash and now looks as cool as napoleon. cheers.