5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job
Boots are great. Just as described, they fit well and look pretty good too. Have not tested them out in the cold weather yet, but they are definately suitable for the outdoor horticulture work I'm involved in which means they must protect my toes and keep out the wet!
Published on 15 July 2012 by jomilan

3.0 out of 5 stars Great boots but watch the size!
These are sturdy, well built boots and also look great too. However be warned I am a size 8 which I ordered and they were at least a size too big, probably two sizes too big! A second class return through the post office just cost me £8 so I'd of been better off buying them from town. You've been warned!
Published 19 months ago by nick

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 15 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 23 April 2013
used these for work every day for the past half a year, still all in shape. holding out well great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Cheap, 20 Mar 2014
Nice feel Nice Fit. Smell Nice - Proper leather.Quick delivery. Well cushioned. Not too heavy. Like cats or Timers, only 1/3rd the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety boots, 16 Jun 2014
Fit very well. Needed a pair of safety boots for one of the women in work. They look good, feel good, I would purchase these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Sep 2013
Purchased for my son, they arrived on time and for a pair of working boots that appear to be good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value boot, 20 Oct 2014
KF SAUNDERS (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I chose this boot because I needed a pair of protective work boots but I only use them once or twice a week.
These fitted the bill and were reasonably priced.
The first few times of wearing they were a little uncomfortable around the toes but have since 'broken in'.
Not sure how well they would stand up to everyday wear and hard use but for what I need they are OK.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good.., 9 Nov 2014
The boots I ordered are exactly as I expected, they may be a tiny bit too big but that's easily fixed with wearing thick socks which I need to wear for working anyway. The size below would be too small, so they are great for the purpose. They come with the correct information and are very comfortable.

Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars value, 14 Aug 2013
For the price these are a very good work boot, well worth the money and would purchase again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected., 6 May 2013
Arrived on time in excellent condition seem to be hard wearing so far but only time will tell how long they'll last.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great boots but watch the size!, 11 April 2013