4.0 out of 5 stars A new sort of Sci-Fi Adventure
This book is set in a world/universe where men have never existed, it is solely populated by females. This brings a whole new twist and makes you think in a whole new light.
Published on 27 Mar 2011 by Barmy_Bex

2.0 out of 5 stars Good concept, poorly written
I just couldn't get far in this book. I really liked the idea, but the first few chapters threw too many new "words" without much context and were too simplistically written to grab my attention. It felt like reading fanfiction for a fandom I didn't know anything about.
Published 2 months ago by Cati M

4.0 out of 5 stars A new sort of Sci-Fi Adventure, 27 Mar 2011
This review is from: The Flight of the Silver Vixen: An all-girl action adventure in deep space (Kindle Edition)
A group of rebel teens, including a Princess, decide to steal "The Silver Vixen' a brand new state of the art space ship, and take it for a joy ride, but when things start to go wrong they enter an ether crease and end up in a different universe, not much different to their own but with a whole new set of problems. Attacked by 'Space Pirates' and having to crash land on a planet, they are thrown in at the deep end.
This is a story of adventure, trust, friendship and danger.
Captain Antala is great, she is so strong willed and full of the joy of life and what mischief she can get up to, but she is also very intelligent and a real quick thinker, very strategical and logical. She has some great action moments and I would love to own her hover bike, it sounds awesome.
Although there are only females in this book, they are divided into different types of females, just like I suppose we split into different nationalities etc, it is a great idea but I have to admit I got a bit confused in places. Found it a bit confusing to wrap my head around.
If you are a Sci-Fi fan, you will love this action packed space adventure.
Be prepared to enter a world like no other.
As more of a fantasy fan I had some reservations with this book, but it is definitely worth a read, it will make you think.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good concept, poorly written, 8 May 2014