on 7 January 2012
i feel responsible to warn people not to buy this item. i liked the look of it and ordered one. it arrived with yellow stinks in quite a few places. then i still liked it and ask for a replacement. it looks ok but the crafts still a bit rough in places and most importantly, it's faulty - the 4 bolts underneath the chair wont line up. i was struggling with it with my friend for an hour and after a battle only three bolts can get in, the fourth one just wont because of bad alignment. for that price it should be beautiful but the craft of the chair is just shockingly bad. it's only got the look. at the end i ended up having two chairs sitting in my tiny studio flats waiting to be collected, one still in a box another one i cant dissemble. so, no, dont buy it may be until the manufacturer has a look at it and improve the craft/detail of this chair. the only good thing is the excetional customer service of amazon. i called them and they were sympathetic and arrange someone to pick the chairs up and replaced it. very rare to find warm and empathetic customer service who treats you like a human being with feelings. i also got the refund no problems. that's the least one deserves after all these troubles and disappointment. so thank you amazon customer service in glasgow.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 January 2012
This item arrived in a box that looked like it was 20 years old. The box had holes in it, was ripped, had parts of the chair poking out and the cardboard was even soft in places (through age) and basically collapsing. The item itself was even worse. The metal was scratched, marked, and even rusty in places! The plastic part of the chair was dirty and scuffed! The material of the chair was marked, had a hole in it, and was stained! I would say that the chair itself in new condition would probably be ok - but this was far from in new condition. If I had to guess I would say that it was once used and returned and then kept in a warehouse for at least 10 years where it has been chucked around. Needless to say I have returned this immediately to Amazon. I have been searching for a decent computer chair which is leather free (as I am a vegan) and this seemed to fit the bill - sadly not.
on 19 January 2012
This chair is well made but when it's together it doesn't go low enough. My wife and kids feet don't touch the ground when it's at the lowest setting, which is a pity cos its a comfy chair which looks the biz too.
on 31 May 2014
looked good felt good , 2 months later very uncomfortable on seat, needed more padding support in that area then it would have been good
on 21 January 2012
Dont even ask for a replacement as I did and didn't even help!!!! The same problem I had before when I ordered the same chair just to see if that was a mistake but I believe it wasn't all the chairs that I received were an absolute mess!!!!!!! The chair this time was packed really badly that when I opened the top plastic bag the screws and bits of chairs were falling on the floor already!The chair had some red stains as if it had been used in Africa where they have that red soil. I was so upset as this company shouldnt be allowed to sell their rubbish goods through amazon! I returned it and this time didn't bother this time to ask for a replcaement at all!! no point!!! Who is this selling this rubbish via amazon????????????
on 15 September 2015
Pros
easy to build

Good price for a good product

nice looking finish

Cons

high adjustment doesn't go a low as I would prefer , I had to raise my desk :(

Arm covers are loose and won't last long
on 15 June 2015
Chair looked like it was second hand, rusty coloured stains here and there, Actual rust on both the arms where the chrome plating was coming off. The instructions in the box were for a different chair or different revision which showed different length bolts and amounts of certain fittings. Also there are sharp bits of metal sticking out in places. The lever for lowering the chair sticks sometimes. Holes in the "leather" on the arms. Overall a badly made chair.
on 30 November 2015
I bought this chair without reading the reviews.. Then I read them and wondered if I'd made a mistake. When the product arrived the box did not look good.. However I must have been one of the lucky ones as the chair was fine. The chair itself is well made and very solid. When I bought mine the price was £60, which I think is a bargain for the quality.. However now that it is listed at £140 I would probably think twice. So.. Conclusion.. Sold chair, well made, very stylish.. But make sure you wait till the price is right.
on 25 November 2015
Product arrived in the most poorly packaged way I have ever seen, a pole was sticking out of the box and overall flimsy. The chair was easy to build but the instructions where blurry and couldn't tell what part was what. Overall product quality is flimsy and cheaply designed to the bare bone and certainly not worth the price that is advertised . The chair looks stylish cosmetically buy thats the only positive.
on 14 March 2014
The finishing to the chair is poor. Some of the plastic trimmings were damaged when I took delivery of it. Having stayed in all day to take collection of it I was unwilling to return it for such minor damage. I instead reported it to the company who couldn't care less and said that there was nothing they could do! I have used the chair for a few weeks and it is wearing badly with more of the rim at the top of the chair breaking off. Although it is a comfortable chair I would not recommend it based on it's poor durability and the companies appalling attitude to customer service.