on 17 January 2012
Leap Frog - Maths Adventure to the Moon [DVD]

I bought this for 2 children aged 4 and 5 years. I did not think it was captivating enough and I thought it was rather basic. The children did not want to watch it again unlike the other leapfrog DVDs that they also acquired. I think this is perhaps better for a 2 year old.
on 12 December 2013
I bought this DVD for my 4 and 6 year old little boys to get them more interested in basic maths and it does the job perfectly. They learn while enjoying the story and characters, highly recommend it.
on 7 October 2013
My daughter really enjoyed this DVD, the songs were catchy and fun and made it really enjoyable to watch. Lots of interaction too.
on 25 December 2012
my two year old, loved it, i played it everyday. now he is three and he can count to 2o and knows his shapes.
on 27 January 2014
My child really likes this DVD. It teaches both pattern matching and counting. The space theme is a plus! Another great DVD from Leapfrog.
on 4 November 2014
Really good dvd, although the other leapfrog DVD "learn numbers and shapes" is much longer and better value for money.
on 10 October 2015
Fabulous!!!! My 3yr old loves it. Very educational
on 27 September 2015
Did not work on uk dvd player or blue ray player
on 30 November 2015
It is a good investment for your kids
on 28 July 2014
The produce was as described