Colour Name: Pink|Change

on 26 February 2012
I bought a first pair of these a while ago in a supermarket which recently broke from not being too-well looked after! I was trying to find them again so when I found them here I was very happy. They work really well and last a good couple of months. They came within the next 2 days and was overall very happy with purchase, will definitely buy from here again if any more earphones are needed!
on 23 July 2012
These headphones hurt my ears so badly that I had to take them out after ten minutes and never wear then again. The ear buds are huge, hard, really rubbery and gave me red ears. Plus the sound was so quiet that I had to turn my ipod up to full volume and I could still hardly hear a thing.

Aside from this huge major problem there are some pros and cons:

Pros
The reason I've given them a two star review is that although in reality these headphones are badly made and not fit for use, in principle the idea is excellent (which is why I bought them in the first place). They have a built-in microphone which is great for making hands-free calls on the go and they also have a special protective feature to stop any damage being caused when you bend them - which is great for me as that's how I've broken my last couple of pairs of headphones. They're brightly coloured (obviously) and you also don't have the problem of losing any foam earphone covers (although that's probably why they're so uncomfortable). The headphone cord is really long to which is a bonus and it comes with a handy attachment for nokias and samsungs.

Cons
Having said that I bought these to replace my apple headphones and I have to say that they're lacking some basic features that even the earliest apple models had. There's no slider to keep the headphones on your neck if the earbuds fall out and there's no volume control which is annoying (given the earlier problem with volume that I mentioned). The microphone is also quite fiddly and doesn't work particularly well.

***
Overall I'd recommend these if you're a man with giant ears that are rock hard. Otherwise I'd give these a miss if you're a woman (like me) and don't want pain simply from listening to some music. I've chucked mine and am waiting for the updated version.
on 1 March 2012
I bought these because they were a good price.

They are brilliant, when you put them in your ears they act like noise insulating earplugs so you can barely hear anything else and then you put the music on and its like your brain is vibrating. Absolutely amazing little things for the money and best of all you don't need to have them on so loud because the clarity is superb.

Excellent value for money, cant go wrong!
on 23 July 2012

Aside from this huge major problem there are some pros and cons:

Pros

Cons

on 29 August 2011
I bought a pair of these to replace the earphones that came with my iPhone. I was extremely pleased with them until I discovered that the holes in the rubber sheathes that cover the earbuds collect earwax and can't be properly cleaned without tearing the sheathes off (which aren't supposed to be removed).

My search for a decent pair of earphones continues.
on 19 January 2012
we live in germany and my daughter ordered the earphones for herself
we were flying back to the uk to vist our family on the 20th october 2011 for 1 week
she ordered them on the 14th october 2011
the earphones arrived before we did
happy with the product and with the seller
would use him again