5.0 out of 5 stars An exposing and courageous account.
As a recovering victim of a narcissistic relationship spanning 57 years, I found this account most helpful in the fact that it reassures it's readers that this is a monsterous personality disorder. The ripple effect throughout the family and lives of those who have become injured by such deceit from a narcissist.

For me this was not a husband or partner, but my...
Published on 28 Oct. 2012 by Mrs S Littlejohn

3.0 out of 5 stars Little in the way of analysis
I have a lot of sympathy for Sarah, but if you are looking for a book which analyses her experiences against Narcissism, you will be disappointed. The book asserts that her ex was a Narcissist, but it does not tell us why: I would have expected it to have identified, in the context of the very detailed descriptions of their life, how his personality traits / disorder was...
Published 10 months ago by MCL

5.0 out of 5 stars Like reading my own life story, 27 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Web of Lies - My Life with a Narcissist (Kindle Edition)
This is a fantastic book. I can draw so many similarities between my own life was and that of the authors. It has helped me greatly with my own recovery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening for dealing with a Narcissist. Definitely Recommend!, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Web of Lies - My Life with a Narcissist (Kindle Edition)
I started reading in one evening and could not stop for the whole night. I have been suspecting I am dealing with one in my life and it gives me a very vivid description. Thank you Sarah for sharing this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Web of Lies...highly recommended, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Web of Lies - My Life with a Narcissist (Kindle Edition)
great book for anyone dealing with and living with a narcissist, feeling empathy with Sarah and admiring her determination to leave and get on with her life, showing you, the reader, and victim, it can be done no matter what life throws at you...highly recommended and well written

3.0 out of 5 stars A reasonable read, 23 Oct. 2012
T. B. Holtz "MOB" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Web of Lies - My Life with a Narcissist (Kindle Edition)
An okay book telling a sorry tale but very repetitive and could have been truncated into one book. Glad to see the author has travelled far along the road to recovery - quite heartwarming.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good read, 15 Aug. 2012
Jase (Staines, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Web of Lies - My Life with a Narcissist (Kindle Edition)
I've read a few books now about narcissism now after unfortunately being involved with someone with those sort of traits for a couple of years. I had trouble putting this down as other reviewers have said, so much of it was familiar to me and was chilling to read at times. What's good about this book is that it just deals with it from a personal viewpoint rather than a psychological one and I think really helps compliment any other books that you read on the subject. Recommended.

Only dropped a star because I think it needs a further proof read as there are a few spelling mistakes etc... none of which detracts from the overall message though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Web of lies, 16 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Web of Lies - My Life with a Narcissist (Kindle Edition)
I found this book very interesting and recognised some of the behaviour from a previous relationship I was in. It just touched the surface as some of the other behaviours such as the rage were not touched on however I recognise there are different levels of narcissistic behaviour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read and well wrtitten, 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Web of Lies - My Life with a Narcissist (Kindle Edition)
Excellent read. Really well written and gives you an excellent insight into the lives of others. Couldn't put it down and read it from cover to cover in a day. Looking forward to reading more material from the author.

5.0 out of 5 stars a rollercoaster ride, 26 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Web of Lies - My Life with a Narcissist (Kindle Edition)
I started reading this book late one evening and couldn't stop until I had finished it...

The main protagonist, Sarah is an extremely likeable woman. She is very definitely not a "victim" type of person. She is a professional who had moved to a foreign country to work, then moved to another one and this alone shows her strength of character and independance. Then, she meets Bill. My heart went out to this courageous young woman having to deal with the lies, more lies and assaults on her mind. The story is gripping and the ending is one of hope. I found myself saluting her and wishing her well with her best years sill to come.

Well done for writing this Sarah, it will be an extremely useful resource for anyone having to deal with narcissistic personality disorder.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 4 April 2012
J fryer (buckinghamshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Web of Lies - My Life with a Narcissist (Kindle Edition)
I found myself wanting to shake sara and ask her if she was blind although if you were living it I can see you would get swept away. Very glad she saw the light in the end just a shame it took so long. Not a bad read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Heartfelt., 14 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Web of Lies - My Life with a Narcissist (Kindle Edition)
Excellent and heartfelt book from beginning to end. Definitely a book that victims should read.