5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin !!
Great product that certainly helped to clear up my " problem ", and well worth the fair cost, for the relief provided.
Published on 11 Jun 2012 by sniblet13

3.0 out of 5 stars Does it work?
Tried this item after taking a similar product for the same condition, although they were easier to take as they were coated capsules I found that they were not as effective as the previous tablets taken and so have reverted back to the other brand. May work for some people but not for me.
Published 16 months ago by mrs s j gough

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin !!, 11 Jun 2012
This review is from: Zenulife Xbiotic Anti Candida Cure Thrush/ Yeast/ Fungal and Bacterial Infections - Pack of 60 Capsules (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars zenulife xbiotic, 14 Nov 2012
Xbiotic was a great product. I often get stomach bugs. This started working immediately on the stomach pain. All the other problems were gone before two weeks. I just bought another lot as the first worked so well. If you suffer frequently, buy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
5 star stuff easy to use for our collies!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 31 Mar 2014
first time i have tried these capsules as i suffer with too much yeast in my body i take one a day and they make me feel alot better good to deal with and you get what you pay for

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 20 Nov 2013
Excellent ingredients in the right quantities. My naturopath said it was a very good probiotic to take for a few months.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does it work?, 15 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars no candida anymore, 3 April 2013
Best product! i will use all the time.i don t have anymore candida I had three times per day for a month

5.0 out of 5 stars Nt, 17 Sep 2014
Excellent it's clearing up my problem straight away highly recomend this product best on the market. Thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware...this contains only a few crushed vegetables, it's absolutely useless., 31 Dec 2013
Marta Riba Ocaña "marta_riba" (BCN, Spain) - See all my reviews
What a surprise when I received it and realised that the composition was the same as those other deworming pills we'd bought and which had been of no use whatsoever. Decided to give it a try anyway since they were already here, but was not too surprised that they do not have any effect at all, of course. So £20 more for nothing, for the second time!
Come on, this is only chicory, garlic, etc!, vegetables that our diet contains anyway...if that doesn't work, how could these pills, in these tiny quantities? Ridiculous, merely a scam.

1.0 out of 5 stars Odd one out, 15 April 2013
Zennadream (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I respect others views that this is a good product but honest for me , I took it after having a strong corse of antibiotics . For me they gave me thrush , when I stopped taking them and it cleared up I tried again only to get thrush again . So they were not for me .