Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£1.26+ £1.26 shipping

on 19 March 2011
Subo and Peter Kay shine in this brilliant spoof of I Know Him So Well. Subtle comedy as well as several laugh out loud moments. Miss Boyle's voice shines and her comedic timing is impeccable. This is one I will play at least once a day!!!
on 19 March 2011
What a truly brilliant spoof of IKHSW by Susan Boyle and Peter Kay. The singing, sets and the humour were all excellent and the little exchange at the end of the DVD was really funny!
Susan showed once more that she is not just a superb singer but also possesses real comic timing and talent, too. Kay's singing was also surprisingly good and he did a splendid job of directing the whole thing.
A real tour de force and one that I hope generates a lot of cash for such a worthy cause.
Please BUY IT!
on 13 April 2011
A hilarious send up of the Elaine Paige duet of years ago. I recommend the video as well. It is funny, but there is nothing mean spirited about it at all. Susan Boyle sounds magnificent. Well worth the price and an added bonus of being for a worthy cause.
on 31 March 2011
This is a fantastc dvd, that actually includes the title song, the 500 miles comic relief video, Is this the way to Amarillo and a Mcartney Mcqueen short. The kids love it and its on constant repeat in this house, well worth the buy on dvd to get all the extras.
on 13 February 2012
great present for my mum,she likes it very much. what more can I say ? buy it if you like her music
on 29 April 2011
As a fan of Susan Boyle from day one, I knew that she had comedic talent boiling ever so closely to the surface. The performance captured on the Comic Relief DVD proves once and for all that Miss Boyle does indeed have many sides. Fans of Peter Kay will be thrilled both with his reprise of Geraldine and his wonderful repartee' with Susan. The two of them seem to know each other so well. Even more to the point, their voices are magnificent together. To appreciate the brilliance of the parody,find the YouTube video of the original duet with Elaine Page and Barbara Dixon. This DVD is a "must have" for anyone who appreciates smart comedy, beautiful music and most of all, any one who is a fan of Susan Boyle and Peter Kay.
on 24 April 2011
It's tuneful, it's funny and it's raising money for Children in Need. What more could you want? Peter Kay is wonderful as Geraldine McQueen and his voice compliments Susan Boyle's amazingly. The video cleverly replicates the original, but with their own humorous twist.
on 6 May 2011
I am so glad I ordered this as a huge Susan Boyle fan. I also ordered one for my pal in the United States. I thought it was hilarious and I'll buy anything with Susan's singing on it. Heck she even did a beer commercial for a Japanese company. I'd buy that too if you offered it. Or as one fan said, "If she sings the phone book I'll buy it." Susan Boyle is a great singer AND she's a great comedian. Great job. And Peter Kay is a fantastic comedian as well. Great stuff. Very glad I ordered these. My pal in the U.S. says the same. Cheers Linda Greenfield
on 31 March 2011
Extremely clever, and great fun! And all for a good cause! Thanks Susan and Geraldine, you are wonderful and great sports!!
on 14 July 2011
Very good, not just a comedy as it is sung straight, (S.Boyle excellent anyway & P.Kay in good voice too-& in
character as Geraldine!) with comedy touches.
Added bonus tracks include previous years,by P.Kay, Amarillo, 500 miles & a number with Paul Mc; too!
A fund raiser for charity which a lot of effort has gone into making.