5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well
Published on 10 Sept. 2012 by Happy Wanderer

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT a screen protector for a Canon G12!
This product is advertised as being an out-of-the-packet screen protector for a Canon Powershot G12. It's not. It's far too big for a G12. Don't waste your money!
Published on 22 July 2012 by Steve Needham

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 10 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Goliton® Anti-Scratch Camera LCD Ultra Crystal Clear (Invisible) Screen Protector for CANON G12 (2-pack) (Electronics)
I recently purchased a Canon G12 to take on long walks and, as I always do when an LCD screen is involved, researched protective screens for the camera. This sounded fine so I ordered it. It arrived very promptly. The kit (2 screens in fact!) has excellent instructions and all you need to ensure a successful fit. It takes about five minutes to fit. I'm delighted really because the film causes no discernible dulling of the screen and no indication, after several weeks of use, that it is going to curl up at the edges. It is easy to keep clean. So nice to get exactly what you pay for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protector, 28 Sept. 2012
I suppose you might in theory be able to make this kind of thing for yourself if you were the practical sort. I am not not, so I bought this to put on the Canon camera that I was loaning to my son for his continental trip. It is easy to apply (no wrinkles, no bubbles)and does the job. It does not impair the quality of the lcd display.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for my cannon g12, 29 May 2013
This clear screen fits perfectly in my cannon g12. It seems like good quality but I found it a little difficult to install, maybe because its size and my lack of practice.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect fit, 13 Sept. 2011
This protector fits the Canon G12 LCD perfectly; no need to cut it to size. Greasy finger marks are far easier to remove from the protector than the LCD screen itself.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT a screen protector for a Canon G12!, 22 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!, 16 Nov. 2011
It is good fit with the screen and easy to get the bubble out.
There is the pad that help you get the bubble out.
It is reasonable price as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector, 2 Jun. 2012
Nanojan "Jan" (South Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
What can I say except it does the job it is supposed to although I much prefer the camera screen without it!!