5.0 out of 5 stars the whole MA Comley justice series
apparently I have to use x amount of words to compete an Amazon feedback. Suffice to say, I think I have now read everything MA Comley has ever written (including the Tesco shopping list, which in itself, was gripping!) Just buy the flippin' book - it's great. ('nuff word?)
Published 13 months ago by CathyT

I read books one and two and never reviewed either as I wanted to move onto the next in turn and see where the ride took me.

Published 5 days ago by paul hynes

5.0 out of 5 stars the whole MA Comley justice series, 17 Jan. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Final Justice (Justice series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Another one I could not put down despite it not being as good as the first 2, swell worth the read though. I'm now waiting for it to become a crime drama on tv :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Final Justice (Justice series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Just as good as the first in the series! Forget doing the ironing I'm reading the next one!!! Would highly recommend this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Final Justice (book 3), 26 July 2013
This review is from: Final Justice (Justice series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Love these books and the characters. Real page turner with cropping story line. Would recommend reading this series of book. Time to download the next one for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars but book one was a good plot, great characters and some talented writing but ..., 28 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Final Justice (Justice series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)

I'm sorry Mel, but book one was a good plot, great characters and some talented writing but come on, really "saving this for Ron, Later Ron" is as old hat as flares and platforms. Impressive as a throwaway line but not really for print? The chapters are punchy, fast moving and like a soap movie. Skimpy detail going the reader moves past the glaring holes in procedure, space and time, and most else in between. Good read nevertheless, there's some great moments don't get me wrong, fantastic characterizing and fast pace.

Book two is building on book one with more of the same but minus a character, but that happens right? Wrong! If kit Kats were mentioned once, then, well you get the picture? How did Laura crane die? Really? Your dad who was do-lally just happened to peak at the right time and save the day? You went unrestricted to your daughter wearing a suicide vest cos you flashed your badge? An MI 5 surveillance team just happened to flash you so you knew they were there and without worry, they just let you crack on into a hot zone because YOU are DI Simpkins of the met.....I wish I could build such trust over two meetings and a couple of calls? It was still fast paced, edgy in an unreal escapist sort of way, but implausible and amateurish from all parties (unicorn included, who just happens to grab the PMs son en route to getaway vehicle? Now, I'm no police strategist, but you have been chasing this guy for 8 years, you have him cornered, there is carnage all over the countryside and the PMs son has just been retrieved from the clutches of an evil villain having been shot by the baddie....which is your decision? Allow escape by helicopter because to disable it would place the life of a judge in jeopardy (a paedophile judge at that) and one who has colluded with the master criminal for his own gain? It's not believable, it's just pure fantasy, but it's good reading. It is starsky and hutch, Jesse James and doctor who wrapped up in a book. I do take issue with the real events such as 7/7 and Meneses incidents being referenced.....that's a bit sick and demeaning to both events and those involved for literary gain.

BOOK 3

Chapter 17 and I'm out of here....You have lost the plot, you killed off Jacques (your intrigue) too early, realised it in book 3 chapter 1 and brought him back as "the captain"....You fallowed the excellent agent (MI 5 no less, on a solo mission with an unemployed civilian in a foreign country working for Interpol without security vetting) by making him incompetent and fat......a bit like Pete from book one?

I'm stopping there before I get overly critical. I'm also stopping there in the book.

I believe if you are going to tackle big issues such as rape, murder and government agencies, you should have researched and immersed yourself in them.

I could happily have enjoyed the first one as a standalone, it's been ruined now.....sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have to say I love to read and normally don't leav reviews, 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Final Justice (Justice series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I have to say I love to read and normally don't leav reviews, but in this case I just had too!
I was hooked from the 1st few pages, and am throughly enjoying the series of books!
If you like to be sat on the edge of your seat and guessing till the end then this lot of books is for you!

Awesome writer!!! More please😆😆😆😆

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping ending to the series!!, 12 Feb. 2015
A. Hawke "ano123" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Final Justice (Justice series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
On the hunt for THE UNICORN again. I have thoroughly enjoyed these books and this the final one was utterly superb. The reader is ther with them every mile they travel through France on the hunt to finally capture the evil man that has haunted Lorne and affected every part of her and her family's life. A brilliant read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet again, brilliant!!!!, 28 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Final Justice (Justice series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
The 3rd and final book about the unicorn. Really enjoyed it, loved the characters who I've got to know!!
This story takes Lorne and Tony to France in the hope once again of capturing the unicorn. I won't spoil it, so read for yourselves!

4.0 out of 5 stars all 3 justice series books, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Final Justice (Justice series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
All three books are Excellent books. Keep your interest to the end. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys murder mysteries

5.0 out of 5 stars Final justice, 9 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Final Justice (Justice series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
What a great read couldn't put it down read it quicker than the last one. Can't wait to read the next one.