on 24 May 2012
These knives are really excellent value considering the price. They look attractive and have a sharp cutting edge.I am pleased to recommend them to others and would have no hesitation including them as part of the cutlery on my banqueting table. Well done to the manufacturers and keep them coming.
on 10 November 2015
One fellow reviewer made the comment that you couldn't cut a steak with these....well that's because to cut a steak you need a specific knife, which just happens to be called a STEAK KNIFE. And these are clearly not steak knives nor are they advertised as, if you looked at these knives and where surprised they couldn't cut steaks then you're a moron! Anyways.....

I bought these as I simply needed basic table knives, my old one either had plastic handles that snapped off or went missing.

Nowhere local to me sold just knives only full dinner sets so I came on amazon and found these.

12 knives for £4.74 seemed a good price so I bought them.

And the knives are fine, they're pretty much exactly the kind of knives you'd find in a cafe, cafeteria, all you can eat etc simple knives that work.
on 9 March 2016
Not good at all. It wasn't smoothly cut, and the handle still had some metal carvings on it.

Badly packaged too.

It's cheap. You get what you pay for. Bad knives.

I put 2 stars, because at least the delivery was fast.
on 4 January 2013
Useful extra to have available when extra guests high turnover of cutlery is required. This value for money purchase provides well.
on 16 January 2013
I had to get some knives as mine mysteriously disappeared after my dad was put in a home. Very pleased with the purchase
on 25 February 2015
Excellent product for this price range. I have used in the dishwasher a few times and haven't noticed any rust. They also seem sturdy enough, good enough for buttering bread and general cutlery use. For this price and for the quantity that you get it wouldn't matter to me if they broke or rusted as they are easily replaced.
on 10 November 2015
The knives are excellent, and the quality of the knives are stainless steal. You are able to put them into the dishwasher. They are great value for money, and to use as a back up when you have plenty of visitors for 🍴 especially when you ran out of the small supply of cutlery what you have got.
on 13 July 2014
Cheap, no-fuss table knives. What else can I say? :)
on 3 December 2015
These Knives are such good value for the price. I would recommend them and would certainly buy them again ,if I needed more.They are strong and well made.
on 30 November 2012
Basic but what I was looking for. Does the job and reasonably priced. Would buy the matchinfg forks if I needed them

See one answered question