on 17 August 2012
Blumax Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ18 DMC-TZ20 Battery (UPDATED CHIPSET)The battery has performed excellently for the past few months and carrying a reliable spare means thst I don't get caught short when taking my many photos (3500) during my daily walks.
on 20 December 2012
This item is performing as expected and I have no problems with it. It does a good job for me and I would suggest it to a good purchase for anyone.
on 24 July 2012
This battery pack is in regular use and it appears to perform equally as well as the one supplied with the camera.
on 2 August 2011
I was a little unsure about buying a battery about a third of the Panasonic price but it appears to work fine.
on 31 July 2014
Battery will not hold charge despite many attempts to fully discharge and recharge as suggested by supplier
on 25 July 2012
Had no problems with it. It worked as expected. No surprises. What I have written is says it all. twenty
on 22 August 2011
THIS BATTERY WILL NOT WORK IF THE TZ20 HAS FIRMWAREv1.1 (NO 3rd PARTY BATTERY WILL AT MOMENT SO I WAS IMFORMED BY PANASONIC) HAD TO SEND BACK FOR REFUND.
on 8 August 2014
Works well
on 22 August 2012
This is part of a future present, so apart of checking that it works it has not been used in anger. It arrived when expected and was well packaged.
on 20 February 2013
Difficult to write a review as I have not yet used it.
It arrived a few days ago - earlier than expected - I have charged it and thats as far as it goes.
Bought as a spare, so will save judgement till I return from holiday.

See one answered question