4.0 out of 5 stars Power
Power there on the button goes on forever
Great price and good delivery time
Published on 29 Jun 2011 by Mr. Gary J. Slater

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but low power
On testing this battery clearly holds less charge than the official battery - I would guess about half as much. This still makes it a far better choice to buy because the official battery costs a shocking £50. Buy a few of these instead and you will have a camera that lasts far longer for less cost.
Given the vast capacity of camera memory cards you are going to be...
Published on 23 Sep 2011 by mtp

4.0 out of 5 stars Power, 29 Jun 2011
Mr. Gary J. Slater (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invero Replacement Battery Pack for Panasonic Lumix (Electronics)
Great power
It is'all it said it was
Power there on the button goes on forever
Great price and good delivery time

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 4 May 2011
It's a cheap battery that has, after a couple of weeks, not leaked, blown up the charger, shorted, etc. Not a complicated review. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 7 July 2011
I was concerned that Panasonic may block third party products like this but I've had this battery a few weeks with no objection from my Lumix TZ20. It's hard to say, but I get the impression that it doesn 't last as long per charge as the original Panasonic battery. However, it's a good price and, fingers crossed, that it will give a few years of performance.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but low power, 23 Sep 2011
Given the vast capacity of camera memory cards you are going to be limited by battery capacity not storage space so carrying some spares is pretty much essential for a trip away from chargers.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good alternative battery...., 3 Oct 2011
I have recently purchased a Camera from Amazon, the Panasonic TZ20. After reading the reviews about how this Camera quickly uses the battery charge I decided it wise to purchase a spare battery. I could not justify the cost of the Panasonic price and decided to purchase an alternative battery... namely 'Invero Replacement Battery Pack for Panasonic Lumix TZ20'.
I examined the many reviews relating to this battery and its compatibility for the TZ20, and was very concerned to read another reviewer reporting that this battery would not function with his TZ20 camera using Firmware version 1.1

I have checked the Firmware version in my Camera, and its v.1.1 However, I can report that I have not experienced any difficulties with the use of this battery to date. I am unable to give any exact information relating to battery life/charge at this time, but I have used the Camera extensively over the past 7 to 10 days, with GPS left running, and with the benefit of the spare battery I have changed the battery each day and neither the Panasonic or the Invero have shown any sign to go anywhere near a low battery state.
Based upon my experience, I consider this battery to be an excellent back-up battery to have in your bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Shot, 8 Feb 2012
D. Wilcockson (Merseyside England) - See all my reviews
I have a Lumix TZ 20 with Firmware V 1.2 & bought one of these batteries before going on holiday in December 2011. It performed as just as well as the original which came with the camera but for a quarter of the price of a Panasonic replacement. Can only recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery, 20 Dec 2012
This item is performing as expected and I have no problems with it. It does a good job for me and I would suggest it to a good purchase for anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rechargeable product, 17 Aug 2012
Mr. Michael Lander (Luton, England) - See all my reviews
Blumax Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ18 DMC-TZ20 Battery (UPDATED CHIPSET)The battery has performed excellently for the past few months and carrying a reliable spare means thst I don't get caught short when taking my many photos (3500) during my daily walks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invero Replacement Battery Pack for Panasonic Lumix TZ20 (Purchased on 23 Jun 2012), 25 July 2012
Had no problems with it. It worked as expected. No surprises. What I have written is says it all. twenty

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible camera battery, 24 July 2012
Paul Helm (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
This battery pack is in regular use and it appears to perform equally as well as the one supplied with the camera.