on 2 January 2013
I was impressed with this for the money. So much so I will be getting two more. Don't bother with the sticky pads, mine fell of within hours. Just screw it on instead.
on 31 March 2014
Have only just started using this light. It is effective being used in a glass display cabinet. On the face of it, it is a good purchase. All I need to wait and see about now is the length of time the batteries last. will update when I have an idea.
on 8 January 2015
Look really nice good value too. ..screws are too long for standard width of a cupboard shelf but after finding smaller screws im really happy with the finish. ..nice on or off...stickers aren't strong enough either though
on 12 June 2014
This light has added a new dimension to my cabinet. It was easy to fit and there is easy access to change batteries. Being able to change the angle of the LEDs is an added bonus.
on 20 January 2013
The items delivered well before date.Fitted easily within the cabinet display and lights up lovely with the 2 settings.Would recommend them and seller.Am about to buy another one.
on 25 September 2012
Bought this item as I wanted to have a light in the bathroom above the mirror. Unfortuantely even a candle would make more light than this item. The spots are directional but not too much.
on 2 December 2014
superb lighting, we have it fitted in a glass display cabinet, the individual lights can be positioned to highlight individual items in the cabinet. easy to fit.
on 8 December 2015
very handy lights to have where light is needed I have fixed mine to my wooden headboard which gives me enough light to do a bit of reading at night.
on 15 March 2013
Does the job I needed well. Fairly bright light makes it much easier to find what i want in the cupoard. Feels rather plasticy though
on 9 February 2016
It's good, yet too heavy to hang by the sticky tape. I will need to use the screws for it in a different place than I intended.