Style Name: Dry Toilet Tissue|Change

on 21 May 2014
A totally horrible experience after having Amazons perfect service and delivery, this seller Quasaro, made me wait almost 2 weeks for my delivery. Secondly it was in packs of 4 rolls with £1.99 labelled on the side by the manufacturer. Lastly, the packaging was black plastic bin liners, in order to complete the order they threw in one dirty roll, unpackaged which I had to throw away. Cannot be bothered to return due to the fact I'm expecting a baby any day and I cannot be dealing with the stress and waiting to get these toilet rolls returned for a refund. The whole point was convenience this was a disaster.

In summary:
-disgusting packaging
-smaller rolls
-horrible delivery time
-AND they have the audacity to overcharge, Amazon should be getting rid of 3rd party sellers like this
0Comment|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 December 2013
The price was right.
Great value for the money.
Needed these rolls owning to the heavy cold, Andrex soft on the nose.
5 Stars plus for this product.
on 14 December 2012
Have bought andrex toilet rolls for years, which speaks for itself, but i like the convenience of now being able to get bulk items like this online, rather than lugging it home from town. I recently also bought a 40 roll pack, not because we get through toilet roll like water, but so I can collect the puppy points off the packs for the guide dogs appeal that's currently running, and I've managed to sponsor 2 guide dog pups, for 3 months each, as a result of this purchase. As readers of most of my reviews will know, I'm a current guide dog owner myself, so It's the "little things" that I do to try to give something back to guide dogs, for what they've done for me, via my own guide dog. Also, toilet roll will keep, so who cares how many packs you have in storage?, as it'll get used eventually, and you're helping a good cause, at the same time...., and when the charity appeal's ended, you can always treat yourself to other andrex goodies!!!
on 9 January 2016
very poor quality did expect more from a named brand but toilet rolls from a pound shop had the same quality so wouldn't buy again, paper was very very thin
This is effectively the same as Andrex's standard toilet roll which is known as their Classic White with the only difference I can see being that this has cute little Andrex Puppies embossed throughout - I say this as they are both 2 ply toilet roll's and white. I purchased this as part of one of my recent subscribe and save deliveries and whilst it isn't as thick or as premium a quality as their Quilted toilet tissue it is very soft and gentle on your skin and worked out to be better value than the supermarket own brand that we sometimes purchase. Suitable for use as toilet roll and for more delicate use such as blowing your nose, this is a brand that my family normally use in-between the supermarket own brand and the puppies help make toilet training with my young son a little easier as he likes to use the "puppy paper".

The tissue is 2 ply and has an average of 190 sheets per roll.

This Puppies on a Roll tissue is fragrance free, super soft, perfect for more sensitive skin and of course has the added novelty of the little puppies on it. It comes packaged as 5 packs of 9 rolls which means the pack of 45 toilet tissue rolls can be broken up for storage when buying these bulk packs. Having this delivered means for me convenience and no odd looks leaving the supermarket with a ton of toilet roll as my home (with two little ones in it), just seems to swallow it into a toilet roll abyss somewhere!

I have recently used Andrex's quilted and natural pebble toilet tissue from Amazon and then spotted this puppies tissue on subscribe and save at a lower price than what I pay at my local supermarket and so as we've used this many times in the past, it was a very easy purchase decision for me although if thinking of buying I'd keep an eye on the subscribe and save price as this does fluctuate. If the quilted was priced similarly to the natural pebble, classic white and puppies on a roll then I would choose the quilted every time as it is thicker but as they are all perfectly fine and I've been happy with them all, I'll always choose the cheapest when deciding on my following months subscribe and save orders despite my son liking the "puppy paper". Incidentally at the time of this review I've just noticed the quilted at 26p more than this toilet roll and so have ordered the quilted for my next months subscribe and save order instead.
on 12 September 2013
Well, it's excellent quality, but you just cannot beat the price and delivery. I got o the point when I was just fed up with buying bulky stuff that took up the boot. I've got a lot of storage space so de died that this was more than good value for money, I've got it on a repeat order. It would be very attractive offer for large families too. I'd definitely recommend!
on 24 May 2016
Item arrived on time and well packaged as they usually do from Amazon, bought on lightning deals for a very good price, overall very happy with purchase however not 100% convinced it is the usual Andrex quality, feels thinner hence 4 stars.
on 3 June 2016
What else can you say
on 18 June 2016
I've always considered Andrex to be the premium loo roll brand and I can see why in terms of quality. I'm happy with most supermarket brands as a toilet paper but they tend to be a little rough on your face if you go through a lot during hayfever season for example.

It's hard to compare this 2-ply with something like Costco's 3-ply Kirkland brand. Kirkland paper seems to disintegrate too easily when in contact with water but is a little more plush. The closest own make I can find is Asda's but I think Andrex is a little softer and because of the embossed puppies on each sheet, they have the added benefit of holding each ply together nicely and prevents unwanted tearing.

No complaints. My family's favourite.
on 18 June 2016
This is a great product for cleaning my bum with after taking a poo. If it's really dirty I find I have to give an extra wipe or two but still a five star item
I would post a before and after pic but my camera is not working