Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Gift Wrap|Change

on 10 September 2012
This is a great product. I am a master cleanser so
while on the cleanse I squeeze 4 lemons a day at least
and this has taken the mess out of the equation. Not
that squeezing lemons was hard but faffing about with
the usual squeezer is no more. No pips, no lemon gunk,
just juice. Very simple and clever design, easy to clean
and you get more of the juice. I highly recommend it!
on 18 February 2012
This must be the fifth type of juicer I have tried and it is easily the best. Especially if you need to juice a lot of lemons 12+.

Tips for using would include not being too heavy-handed with it, once you get the knack it works like a dream.

Also make sure you wash it and dry it after use, so it doesn't get rusty.

I had considered buying the lime version but actually this lemon one squeezes limes too and, in a pinch, oranges.
on 21 September 2015
I thought this was great until it snapped clean in half on a not particularly ripe lemon after only a few weeks. Considering it is metal it is obviously not as well made as it seems.
review image
on 24 January 2013
I bought this as I read that the Eddington is the same as the Amco lemon squeezer that Tim Ferriss recommends in the 4 hour chef.

In the event the one send is labelled Taylorseye not Eddington, but the instructions for use supplied are the same as the one in Tim's books.

The one I got has a big chip in the enamel in plain sight.

More problematic is that the because of the castings there is a huge amount of gap between the bottom and top pieces at the hinge, which means that the handle does not go down straight.

I wonder if the Amco is like this.

Edit July 2014

The enamel is now flaking off
review image review image review image
on 21 February 2013
This thing is simply no use at all. I bought it as, between Mexican/Italian cooking and bi-weekly creation of Limoncello, I go through an awful lot of lemons and was hopeful that this would save me some time and stop me being coated in juice. No such luck. The item works well enough initially but the gap between the two halves is so great that half - literally HALF - the juice is left in the lemon, even if you press the squeezer completely closed.
Save your time and money and just buy a wooden lemon reamer for a quid and get every last drop out of your lemons. This is a gimmick and it simply does not work.
on 6 February 2012
Best thing I ever bought. So easy to use and clean and extremely good at it's job. Can be used for all other citrus fruits too.
on 9 July 2015
LOVE this gadget - so much that I've bought it again as a gift & plan on buying one for my boyfriend so I can have my morning hot lemon tea when I stay there!! Selfish, but essential.
It squeezes a half lemon in a moment - I often squeeze a couple of times & tip it to an angle to get sneaky juice that hides somewhere in there, but I wouldn't be without it. I have lemon juice in the morning, on salads, on fish, on chicken, in sauces..
Sturdy, fun colour, no problems & I use it daily.
on 15 January 2016
Thought this was yet another 5 minute wonder my wife had persuaded me to fill our kitchen drawers with but I was wrong - it makes squeezing a lemon a doddle with no fishing pips out of the juice. Great buy
on 24 August 2013
I added this item to my amazon wish list after buying the lime squeezer version that I loved so was very excited when I received the lemon squeezer as a gift.
I squeezer arrived very poorly packaged and when i opened it it was covered in scuffs and scratches but what disappointed me most of all is that it is exactly the same shape and size as the lime squeezer in fact the only difference is the colour!!!!
My advice would be save yourself a couple of extra pound and just opt for the lime squeezer
on 21 April 2015
There is too much empty space. If you fully close the squeezer, there is still space between both sides. This means that not all the juice come out of the fruit when you squeeze it. Pretty bad if you ask me.

Maybe 20% of the juice remains in the fruit.