Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£12.81

on 24 August 2009
I bought this as a gift for my father who was upgrading from Office 2003 to 2007.
Whether you are familiar with Office, or are a newbie, it's easy to read and refer to... and more convenient (quicker) than Microsoft online help!
on 29 September 2009
If you are new to Excel and Word, you can`t go wrong by followin Office 2007 for Dummies. A friend lent me a copy, but I ended up buying my own as for some reason he wanted it back. Some friend he was!! This book covers the essentials for you, and I used it in conjunction with another great place to start - Everyday Home Computing, a dvd which you watch on your tele, and that is also highly recommended for beginners. As long as you take your time, follow the exercises then you will grasp the concept.

I found it tricky to use Excel, especially the formatting cells but there is a good bit on this in this book. With Word, quickly it has you creatting great looking letters and presentations. You cant go far wrong, for a beginner or novice like me, this and the dvd is a perfect combination. You can`t fail!! Famous last words...good luck.
on 10 April 2009
I've got loads of Dummies books, this one is as good as the best of them. It covers all topics in a clear and concise manner. Highly recommended
on 9 August 2009
Probably alright for someone who is into Office for the first time but being a previous Office user, I found the book a little to basic. I'm a great fan of the Dummies books, but should have gone for something a little more advanced in this case. Didn't cover all the Office programs on my installation, i.e., Publisher or the add-ons included in the package (Office Enterprise 2007). First Dummies book that I have not enjoyed.
on 12 May 2009
This is the first "Dummy" book I have read & find it easy to use.

I used to use Office 2003 without having any kind of manual - Find it now a lot easier to use & can get more out of it using the manual
on 8 April 2009
Office 2007 for Dummies
my wife is a comparative computer illiterate so this book came as a blessing as she is working through all the mysteries of Word. She finds it friendly and she is becoming an enthusiast
on 22 December 2009
I purchased this as I was told it would help me become more familiar with the workings of Office as I'm a fifty year old novice.
Unfortunately I find I need another book to help me understand the jargon, it would have been more useful to have descipted diagrams rather than written exclamations.
on 16 April 2009
Just what I needed, doesn't need to be read from cover to cover. Refer to it when you need it.
on 26 February 2009
Clear and to the point. Answers all the questions, even those you didn't think to ask.
on 23 February 2010
Like other "for Dummies" titles this book gives a good introduction to its subject while avoiding its more complicated aspects so as not to overload and confuse a beginner. It's about what I wanted at this stage of upgrading from Word 97 and with no experience of Powerpoint, Access etc.
Service by the supplier was first class.