5.0 out of 5 stars A Winner!
I brought this as a present for my daughters 4th birthday. She and her older sister (6) laugh so much when playing it. Ok, it has no educational qualities but it's not all about that, all of the time is it!
Published on 27 Sep 2011 by karla

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY
Published 13 months ago by Sam Gardner

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: Doggie Doo Game (Toy)
I would not recommend anyone to buy this product as it is absolute rubbish! I did not buy from Amazon though wanted to write a review to make people aware of just how rubbish it is and not to buy! My 6 yr old son saw this advertised on tv and, like any kid I could imagine, thought it was great and begged and pleaded with me to get it for him! I refused as I did not see it as good educational fun, unlike so many other games out there! However he recently had some birthday money and so, after seeing the ad again on tv, I said that he could buy it out of his own money if he wished. However, I wished that I had stuck with my first instinct as this really is the biggest load of rubbish! The instructions state to insert the "EXACT" cookie size treat into the dogs mouth using the mould supplied (apparently this is the EXACT amount required to play the game). Well we did this and began the game but about 50 pumps later still no poop! The instructions then state that if this happens to add more food to the dogs mouth - how can this be so if the amount previously inserted was the EXACT amount required?! There is a customer service number on the instructions to call if any problems, rather than returning to the store (who probably won't take it back now anyway as all of the seals on the bags are broken!)and I shall definitely be calling customer services @ Ideal first thing on Monday morning to tell them exactly how rubbish this game is and demanding my sons money back! I really do not see the point of this game and now have a very disappointed little boy who is £22 worse off! So to anyone out there thinking of buying this game seriously DO NOT!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive rubbish. DO NOT BUY!, 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: Doggie Doo Game (Toy)
Looks fun but right from the first go it didn't work and now I have one very upset boy who says it's the worst game ever.

The poo just gets stuck no matter what size you put in and also little hands find the pump hard to operate.

Just don't bother, it's total crap and your money would be best spent elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars what a load of s***e, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Doggie Doo Game (Toy)
Son lost interest after 5 minutes because the "poo" kept getting stuck. This doggy is severely constipated. What a disappointing Christmas present this is. :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Doggy Doo Don't buy!, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Doggie Doo Game (Toy)
This toy was bought for my daughters birthday today by a friend as she had seen the adverts. I was going to follow the previous reviews and tell her not to get it but gave in anyway and wish we hadn't!. The putty got stuck on the very first go and we followed the instructions step by step. The pump doesn't seem to work and I am disappointed that it didn't work on her birthday, this toy should not be allowed to be sold with so many similar reviews, Don't buy for Xmas!

1.0 out of 5 stars doggie doo scoop the poo, 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: Doggie Doo Game (Toy)
Please DO NOT waste your money!! this game is rubbish - poo gets stuck, drys out, pump breaks. I cannot stress enough what a waste of money it is. The kids will laugh at the fart noise but much cheaper to buy farting putty. A BIG disappointment.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 31 Oct 2011
J. Williams - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doggie Doo Game (Toy)
I bought this for my 4 yr old & 10 yr old boys. Anything to do with poo they love. We were very disappointed with how fiddly this game was and was difficult for my 4yr old to work the toy. The poo got stuck after a few goes even though we followed instructions. Very frustrating. Sent it back!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Keeps Breaking!, 27 Oct 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Doggie Doo Game (Toy)
I have ordered 3 of these, the first one never worked, the second worked for about 5 minutues and the third for longer at 15 minutes ut we couldnt even finish the game. The kids think that it is hillarious as it involves toliet humour but its rubbish. The pump just stops working. It is expensive for what it is and it just breaks over and over again. I would recomend not to buy this the kids will only get sad when it breaks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Constipated dog, 9 Nov 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Doggie Doo Game (Toy)
The dog kept getting constipated and the children got fed up waiting for us to unblock the dog.Haven't played it since.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Doggie Doo Game (Toy)
Kids have tried on numerous occasions to get this to work but always end up flushing it through with water.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 3 Jan 2014
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Doggie Doo Game (Toy)
Not happy with this item after 10mins it was fun. Then it started to get block all the time. That's besides the actual product kept falling over defo won't b buying anything from that company

Doggie Doo Game