4.0 out of 5 stars A winner - eventually!
A very good doll. At first I felt sorry for my 6 year old who we bought this doll for - my
4 year daughter was given the Baby Annabel (Version 5 - do not buy 6!) and this doll seemed
so much better and constantly interactive. However...once I found a Tiny Tears Baby Monitor You Tube advert
all became clear! No instructions (in a leaflet) come with this...
Published on 28 Dec 2011 by rosarosa

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, sorry
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars A winner - eventually!, 28 Dec 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tender Tiny Tears with Baby Monitor (Toy)
all became clear! No instructions (in a leaflet) come with this doll, only on the box and at no
point (I think so anyway, surely I would have seen?!) does it tell you how to find out how the doll is feeling. So my daughter was having to patiently
wait for something to happen on the monitor. Nothing did! Here's the deal, you need
to press her hands to activate the monitor and the put the fun in motion!
Now we've sorted that out she's loving the doll and we have 2 happy daughters and less frustrated mum!
Enjoy! I've just asked her how many marks out of ten for Tiny Tears - 10! In fact, as I write this I'm now wondering
if I should have bought 2 Tiny Tears as we're discovering and more things all the time - ps we also bought the electronic feeding kit - very good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny Tears with monitor, 29 Dec 2011
This review is from: Tender Tiny Tears with Baby Monitor (Toy)
Very pleased with this doll. My daughter loved it and it was well worth the money! I would recommend this doll for age 5+.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, sorry, 10 Aug 2012
This review is from: Tender Tiny Tears with Baby Monitor (Toy)
After lots of research looking for baby dolls we decided on the Tiny Tears with monitor. When it arrived the monitor didn't work, we did get part refund from Amazon to replace the batteries which I was pleased with; however even with a working monitor it was difficult to work out what the baby wanted you to do to stop her crying. At one point my daughter shook her, the doll seemed to like this as this she finally made a happier sound (I don't think this is how the doll is supposed to work). In addition to this the look of the doll isn't as good as some other baby dolls, she is quite light (this may be good for a younger child) and her body is soft with, in my opinion, not enough stuffing so she felt quite flimsy. Based on current prices we paid more for this than a baby annabell doll would cost which (although I understand has it's faults) seems like better value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Monitor a Waste, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Tender Tiny Tears with Baby Monitor (Toy)
The monitor does not work properly .The doll was good but only sounds from doll worked properly and doll cried but monitor did not light up. the monitor is a waste just buy the cheaper doll and clothes

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this doll, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Tender Tiny Tears with Baby Monitor (Toy)
We bought this for our daughters 4th birthday and she loves it. Although you do want to switch it off after a while!!! Would recommend to others

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so great, 6 Jun 2013
paul doyle (Athboy, Meath, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tender Tiny Tears with Baby Monitor (Toy)
I bought this as I got it for a great price. Its a nice idea but the doll cries for no reason when the kids forget to turn her off. They've also lost the monitor as kids do. Might be better if the monitor was like a watch on her arm. Now she is just a standard doll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: Tender Tiny Tears with Baby Monitor (Toy)
Brought for my daughter's 5th birthday, it was a last minute buy 2 finish off her gifts but she totally loves it!!!! A great doll for a really great price, I actually cannot believe how cheap it was, now my 2yr old wants one for her birthday

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Tender Tiny Tears with Baby Monitor (Toy)
My 3 yr old loves it. Takes Tiny Tears to bed every night without fail. Doesn't use the monitor too much, well she is pretty young to be tending to the crying at the moment but very impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased little girl, 2 Nov 2012
This review is from: Tender Tiny Tears with Baby Monitor (Toy)
My six year old daughter really loves this doll. We bought it home and she loved her the moment the batteries were added. She has played with it constantly and is great at keeping her entertained, she enjoys having to do all the things to make her settle. I am very happy to have bought this toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Less annoying that some dolls., 10 Oct 2012
This review is from: Tender Tiny Tears with Baby Monitor (Toy)
Less annoying than a lot of dolls, and it doesn't poo or need injections or medicine. Baby monitor feature is nothing like a baby monitor in form or function but still adds play value.

ARRAY(0xaa1baf9c)