5.0 out of 5 stars Isn't this every little girls dream?!
I initially bought this for my niece though after a couple of weeks my own daughter was so jealous I had to get her one too!

Published on 22 July 2011 by SCW

3.0 out of 5 stars Fiddly
The buttons were quite hard to fix, The buttons kept falling off. It needs a firm hand, this was a present for my 7 year old granddaughters.
Published on 25 Feb. 2013 by mary

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Isn't this every little girls dream?!, 22 July 2011
This review is from: John Adams Button Bracelets (Toy)

Essentially, its a tool kit that allows kids to add funky buttons to colourful plastic bands to make bracelets but the great thing is - theyre reusuable! YIPPPEEEEEEEEEE for all mums out there who are fed up of buying refills! Simply pop the buttons back off and start again whenever you please! Plus she can raid my button tin to add to the collection, a lot of them fit and work well. The whole thing compacts down into a very cute girly "giant button" case so no excessive box storage required! Approx 20cm Diameter.

If you're artistic about it too, you can actually make some quite cute little bracelets that i'd not be entirely ashamed of wearing to work myself! But then I do work in a primary school!

A hit with my girls, may have to buy a third for you younger one so they stop fighting over it!
A lovely toy, thanks very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Nov. 2011
This review is from: John Adams Button Bracelets (Toy)
I purchased this item for my 7yr old grandaughter's birthday because she always has wanted to make things and be busy and as the last good idea of a childrens sewing machine in pink of course was a total disaster (in my experience they just do not work and are a total waste of money) she was upset so I searched for something else, on reading the reviews the 'Button Bracelets' got I gave it a go, well the result was just what I wanted, she absolutely loves it and can do it all on her own, only 1 negative point to those that sell them please make sure you can obtain the refil packs to follow the purchase, you would'nt give a donkey one oat would you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Button bracelets, 30 Dec. 2011
This review is from: John Adams Button Bracelets (Toy)
Bought this for my 6 year old daughter and she loves it. I love the fact that everything, bracelet bands, buttons etc, is kept in a nice plastic box and so is easy to use and tidy away. My 3 year old has also enjoyed playing with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 6 Mar. 2013
This review is from: John Adams Button Bracelets (Toy)
Bought for my daughters Xmas & she loves it. She loves to make a bracelet for each outfit! She Lso loves letting her little friends make them for themselves when they come for sleepovers. Great set :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Niece Loved It, 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: John Adams Button Bracelets (Toy)
Good choice an a christmas gift, my niece spent hours playing with it and I even got a gift back in the form of a lovely bracelet... I dismantled it on the quiet and added it to her stuff.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fiddly, 25 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars bRACELETS, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: John Adams Button Bracelets (Toy)
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY NIECE SHE HAS HAD MANY HOURS OF FUN MAKING HER BRACELTS AND IT HELPS KEEP HER CONCENTRATION TOO

4.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: John Adams Button Bracelets (Toy)
Bought for a 6 year old, she loved it. There were enough materials to make several bracelets, even to share with friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars John Adams Button Bracelets, 11 Feb. 2013
This review is from: John Adams Button Bracelets (Toy)
My Granddaughter had seen the advert on television for this and requested that Santa put it in her stocking. We searched in the shops, found it, but searched on Amazon and saw it was much cheaper. A great item, which keeps my Granddaughter busy as she loves making things. A very good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple fun design, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: John Adams Button Bracelets (Toy)
Bought for a 4 1/2 year old which is younger than the recommended age. A little fiddly for such young hands, but I agree with others; it's great you can keep re doing them. So you can use it for a long time. Bright colours and the big button storage box is a good addition.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›