5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for mum :)
My mum loves this progreamme but she can't get it on the TV where she's moved to so i thought i'd buy her the DVD's. She loves them! they're great and delivery was extremely fast.
Published 21 months ago by Jessica-Faye

3.0 out of 5 stars iCarly
When I bought this for my granddaughter I thought she was a fan of iCarly, but I don't know whether or not she watches it often.
Published 9 months ago by JSW

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for mum :), 14 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars isaved your life, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: iCarly: I Saved Your Life [DVD] (DVD)
I just love icarly and I want more dvd's This dvd is just great I had such a laugh watching this

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loves it, 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: iCarly: I Saved Your Life [DVD] (DVD)
my daughter loves the icarly series and this dvd is a great addition to her collection and is true to the series

5.0 out of 5 stars iLOVE!, 21 Nov 2010
I have written reviews on many other 'iCarly' DVDs. Simply because both me and my children simply LOVE them! This volume is set with not just a comedy theme it has alot more drama than most episodes. Since it is such a shocker I would not like to spoil the plot but this disc consists of 5 episodes and 1 TV Movie (iQuit iCarly).
Every second had us laughing, although at times the plot is simply bazarr and extremely unrealistic it still succeeds to do what it was ment to, MAKE YOU LAUGH! I would definetely reccomend this volume to any iCarly fans, but if you have never seen it before I would recomend 1 of the season boxsets instead. Still, this was a GREAT purchase and was worth alot more than it is being sold for. Just be careful if you dont have region-free DVD Player, because this is a Region 1 disc.

3.0 out of 5 stars iCarly, 21 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars icarly, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: iCarly: I Saved Your Life [DVD] (DVD)
bought for grandchild, grandchild watches icarly all the time, never gets tired of icarly, laughs all the time through the program.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughtet Loves iCarly :), 31 July 2014
This review is from: iCarly: I Saved Your Life [DVD] (DVD)
My daughter loves iCarly! Very happy and well packaged!! Would recommend and use again :) A***

4.0 out of 5 stars Icarly: I saved your Life!, 20 Aug 2012
This review is from: iCarly: I Saved Your Life [DVD] (DVD)
This is a great icarly DVD! It features 5 episodes: Isaved your life, Iquit Icarly, Ithink they kissed, Itwins and Imove out!

isaved your life: This is one of my favorites. Freddie saves Carly's life as a taco truck was about to hit her and he risks his life for hers! Carly thinks she is now in love with Freddie, but is she?

iquit icarly: Carly and Sam get into a massive argument while helping two boys that sent a video into icarly to win a video competition.They end up with icarly at stake and more importantly: their friendship!

ithink they kissed: When Carly takes Sam to the dentist, the dentist has to give her some gas to keep her calm. While under the gas,Sam accidentally reveals that she and Freddie kissed!

iTwins: Sams perfect twin sister comes to visit but Freddie thinks that they are just testing his gullibility as they play a lot of pranks on him! Are they actually telling the truth?

imove out: Freddie gets tired of his mum always being overprotective,so he moves out. Meanwhile the crew of icarly start their own pet photography business, but some people aren't happy about that....

Altogether I think this is a brilliant set of episodes, but could do with a few more episodes! I also wish that a few more of the icarly DVDs could be released on a DVD for region 2!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct 2014
epic

iCarly: I Saved Your Life [DVD]
iCarly: I Saved Your Life [DVD] by Adam Weissman (DVD - 2011)