5.0 out of 5 stars Super Fleece
Really light fleece which fits easily in to the rucksack, a handy mobile pocket at the top. Although it is light it keeps you warm and drys quickly when wet. Shame that it does not have pockets to put yor hands in, thats a minor complaint.
Published on 14 Jun 2011 by S. Lockyer

2.0 out of 5 stars Different color from advert
Quality of the fleece is good but the colour is remarkably different from what was advertised. What I received was bland in comparison. From something that looked bright with contrast between the different areas of colour in the illustrated design, I received the opposite - insipid with little contrast between colours.
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Fleece, 14 Jun 2011
S. Lockyer (lancashire) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars More of a sweater than a jacket, 7 Mar 2011
Usual Berghaus quality but I feel this should be described as a thin mid layer sweater, and not a jacket..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fleece, 27 May 2012
I have always bought non branded/budget fleece, and this is the first time I have paid the extra for a Berghaus. It fits well and is very comfortable. I generally wear it when there is no need to drag a coat around. Will buy the full zip version this month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 22 Oct 2012
I'm very pleased with this. It has quickly become my favourite jumper as it is light and warm and comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and scrunchable., 27 Aug 2012
Stuart (Portnahaven) - See all my reviews
This is a useful piece of kit to carry as an extra layer. It can be packed into quite a small space and yet can be shaken out to resume its usual shape very easily. It is also light and warm. Swift delivery and reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit!, 2 Jan 2012
This review is from: Berghaus Spectrum Half Zip Men's Micro Fleece (Sports Apparel)
I love these tops so much I have just ordered my third one (different colours). Very versatile and lightweight they keep you comfortable outdoors and make a fab base layer when the weather really turns for the worse.

My favourite bit of this shirt is the chest/napoleon zipped pocket. Very handy for the mobile! Many shirts of similiar cost and quality do not include this feature which for me has now become an essential feature. I bought my first one (black)about 18 months ago and it is still going strong. It was mentioned I was wearing it quite a lot so about six months ago I got the green version. Lots of compliments from colleagues about the colour of this one. Anyway, time for shirt number 3. These are well made, no signs of piling, zips all in good order and no snagging. They dry out very quickly and I expect to get a good few years out of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars So light you think you have forgotten to put it on, 14 Jan 2011
First I don't think these are jackets and certainly Berghaus don't advertise them as such. They are just long-sleeved tops, or mid-layer in hiking parlance. Perhaps there is an error in the product categorisation on Amazon?
Ticks all the boxes for serious use such as as part of a layering system for winter wilderness hikes. I have also found that these work really well on their own in marginal weather as they seem to have good resistance to penetrating cold wind, e.g. an autumn beach barbecue, sun goes down, light breeze turns to cold, near gale, people return to their tents for jackets except those of us lucky enough to have Berghaus Spectrum microfleeces. They are incredibly warm and yet extremely light. On special offer these are economical enough to be bought for casual everyday wear which Is why I intend to buy loads more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy, 3 April 2014
Bought for my husband who said it was just as he wanted and expected. He sometimes wears medium size but due to the material we thought it might 'grab' the body so we got the large and it was a better fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 13 Mar 2014
As a sweater replacement it is hard to beat. Soft, comfortable and more stylish than a lot of the fleece tops I have come cross.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Mar 2014
This is a fantastic product, i can't stop wearing this as an over garment. Very stylish and very comfortable. Would definitely recommend.

ARRAY(0xa47d54b0)