5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous boots!
Published on 5 Dec 2011 by moonface

3.0 out of 5 stars daughter loves them but
My 4 year old daughter loves her new boots but the zip does tend to catch the fabric on one .
Published 15 months ago by Jennifer J. Dunlop

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous boots!, 5 Dec 2011
I bought these for both my daughters,one pair in pink and one in black. They've had them for 3-4 weeks now and they love them. The pink ones are very pretty pink but obviously get dirty quicker due to the fact that they're made of suede. The black ones are laquered leather and take seconds to clean. I found them very warm, waterproof and very comfortable plus was very pleased with customer services.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Umi shoes, 1 April 2012
J. Trim "Mummy" (UK) - See all my reviews
I love these boots, they are warm, well made and waterproof and look lovely, what more could you want. My daughter has the pink boots and has been wearing them all winter and they still look good. Much prefer Umi to Clarks, my daughter has a D fitting foot so we struggle to get nice shoes for her. Umi shoes tend to be narrow and i have found they fit her perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots!, 10 Dec 2011
I bought these boots, in black, for my 8 year old daughter. They are excellent quality and look really good on her.She has worn them in all the snow we've had and so far they have kept her feet warm and dry.She says they are very comfortable and likes the fact that her trousers can tuck into them. I thought they were excellent quality and also reasonably priced. Would buy them again next winter for her. For similar boots in a local shoe shop I would have had to pay another 20 at least, so this was a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boots! Posh, comfortable and durable., 8 Dec 2011
I liked these boots from the time I've seen them on Amazon. I was not, however, familiar with UMI brand. Now, I know that they make products of great quality. The greatest thing about this boots is that they are both posh and durable. My daughter loves them, and I'm pleased that she is wearing such a nice and also comfortable pair of boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars chic and confortable, 2 Jan 2012
My 4 yr old loves this pair of boots. They are warm and stylish. I like the fact that it has good arch support (not usually find that among children shoes). It's a bit difficult for her to zip it up as it's a bit tight on the angle but that's nothing compare to the merits of this fine boots. Highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty but not so waterproof, 29 April 2013
Water makes it inside these boots, but I suspect it's because my daughter treats them like they are plastic rain boots. The most irritating thing is that the zipper catches on the zipper cover. Most of the time I need to just pull them out and open the zipper afterwards.

3.0 out of 5 stars daughter loves them but, 31 Mar 2013
Jennifer J. Dunlop (Coventry, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great winter shoes, 12 Mar 2013
Great winter shoes, very good price. My daughter is 3 years old and loves her new boots, nice colour, good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars sad;(, 20 Feb 2013
It's very beautiful boots, but is not good for my daughter,
because my princess has big calf, and the boots is 1 little small
I'm sad because the boots look very strong....

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boots for twins, 18 Feb 2013
Bought these shoes for my twin girls. Needed some school boots that were waterproof and warm and above all easy to clean. These boots seem to fulfill all three of my requirements. However, zips seem to be a bit stiff on both boots, so girls need help getting their shoes on in the morning. Generally, good value for money, especially at sale price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›