on 22 January 2013
This spray is wonderful. I tend to get blemishes on my shoulders and upper back and this product has really helped change that for me. It does seem to run out fairly quickly and unfortunately it is not a permanent solution as when I stop using it, the acne does re appear a fewdays after. I've more recently started washing with tea tree oil soap which seems tp help a lot too -100% Australian Tea Tree Oil + FREE Tea Tree Oil Soap Bars. The acne pretty much disappears but once again I am nervous to see what happens if I stop using either product. At least the soap will last a longer time but still I am not sure I have found a long term solution yet.
on 9 January 2014
This was very good for my fourteen year old son's back spots. Easy to apply and makes no mess or stain.
on 11 June 2016
NEED TO KNOW
- Salicylic acid doesn't work magic overnight (the main ingredient that kills spots in this)
- Because it is strong it can bring your spots out worse in the first two weeks to one month.
- After one month you should start to see an improvement. It is the case with prescriptions salicylic acid treatments as well, although this one won't be as strong as those hence why you can buy it on amazon!
- It often dries out the skin, so I combat this by using E45 hydrating shower cream on my back in the shower to keep my skin moisturised, then oxederm to kill the bad bacteria that cause spots.

OVERALL
It is great if you are persistent and have patience in waiting for it to work its magic.
It doesn't cure spots, but definitely brings them down and can make outbreaks smaller
the spray bottle makes targeting places on your back/neck/shoulders much easier!
on 11 February 2016
I haven't noticed any visible affect that i expected to after using the whole bottle. There are better product to use out there. If you have acne or bad scars from acne i recommend using cream or gel with Revanol. Just remember to use sun cream along with REVANOL.
on 27 March 2016
After a few days it seems to be working so I will continue to use the product. But I don't have severe acne. If this does clear my acne it will be the only product on the market capable of doing so. I find it quite easy to use.
on 6 August 2013
excellent product my son had a terrible spotty back age 14 this product is clearing it up no problem, need to order some more
on 7 April 2015
Works well but spots come back after you've finished the bottle. It took a whole bottle for the acne to get better, and then I had none left so they came back again 😢
on 24 April 2015
Thank you, fast delivery! I started to use the product couple day ago... I hope it does the job, I'm going to keep using it to see the results.
on 28 July 2015
works well but lasted about 5 days...terrible value for money. when i stopped using, spots came back. i will look for a cheaper alternative
on 27 April 2015
Bought this for my boyfriend it slightly helped clear up his acne but not completely.