on 4 October 2012
It will be my 4th bottle and I'm sure I will be re-purchasing it again and again. I still do get a random pimple on my back, but on the whole my back is clear enough not to be embarrassed of it. It cleared my chest and shoulders completely.
on 23 March 2015
Excellent. I have tried loads of products, and this is by far the best. I use it on my back, chest and shoulders, and it works within days. I have used it on my face too, and it is sensitive enough. All in all, great product. Will be buying again.
on 25 June 2016
reading all these joyess reviews really motivated me to by this, until I looked at the reviews in detail, I noticed that every single review that was just named as "Amazon customer" or "purchase" had only ever written one review and had all been created the same day of purchase, I feel like the over emphasised reviews were just people of the company. I've used this spray nearly 2 months and my Bacne has got worse, DO NOT BUY
on 21 March 2016
Tried it for 3 weeks. It did absolutely nothing except giving me a horrible itchy rash which has been persisting even though I stopped using it.

Side note, their customer support (oxederm) is awful.
on 26 June 2016
I bought this for my daughter who has been suffering with her skin for many years now. I saw this product and read the reviews and she finally has hope that something will work to heal her skin. It's too early to say if it is working, but we have faith.
on 8 March 2016
I have used the spray for five days now, morning and evening, and it has already reduced spots by around 70% already. I have tried lots of products, many of which much more expensive and this is definitely the most effective.
on 23 December 2011
I can't quite believe it but this really does work...I have been training again for the past 14 weeks (weights & rowing) which has made me come out in spots on my back & chest..

Very unsightly as you can imagine as they always tend to be worse than the spots you get on your face... So bad in fact you would not want to remove your shirt even if you were paid to do so.

I have tried many many other products to get this under control but it has been a fruitless task, until I tried this...within one week of just one application a day (After shower) 99.8% have gone & no new ones to replace them.

Great stuff.... I would take my shirt off now just for fun...Swimming...beaches....hot summer days will no longer be a problem thanks to this gear...

I am not saying it will work for everyone...but if you have tried other products without success it's worth a go.
on 27 December 2015
Very happy with product. Almost immediate results. Now ordered other products that can use on face. Will be ordering more of the spray as use regularly following showering after exercise sessions which have been the main cause of spots on my back.
on 16 June 2016
I have been using this product for 2 weeks now and I have noticed a major difference in my 'Bacne'.
I have been using a loofah back strap, showering twice a day and wearing a different t shirt each night to sleep in. Therefore Im not sure which of these factors has had the biggest impact unfortunately.
on 9 July 2015
I have had Roscea acne from the age of 11. Over the years I have tried everything the GP suggested, but nothing worked. I changed my diet, took Zinc, changed the products I used on my face and body- nothing.
I have now been using the face wash and body spray for about a year. IT WORKS.