5.0 out of 5 stars these boots were made for walking
I got these boots for my 10 yr daughter who was going on a cub camp and needed walking boots. They are great boots especially for the price and she said they were very comfortable and didn't need breaking in. But they do come up small, she is a size 2 and needed a size 3 in these. I would suggest you order both normal size and size up to try on.
Published on 18 Mar 2012 by Anon

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me...
I'm a size 5 and this fitting was too small. Plus, I am an avid walker, but wanted a pair of lightweight boots for everyday use in general (not hiking). The boots pinched my toes and the materials (I don't wear animal skin) were too flimsy. Probably much better in kids sizes, but with adult-size feet the boots seemed pretty thin.
Published 29 days ago by JB

5.0 out of 5 stars these boots were made for walking, 18 Mar 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 Jan 2012
Eleri (LLANELLI, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Really pleased with these boots. They look great and are quite lightweight. They don't mark easily and seem robust. Nice fit on a wider than average foot.

4.0 out of 5 stars School Boots, 17 July 2012
Bought a pair each for my two boys. Was sick and tired of paying 50 a whack for school shoes that didn't last a term. Look very smart with their uniform. Now we are on summer break the boots are coming in handy with our camping hol's.

My only criticism is that the finish on the black toe caps started coming away after the first couple of days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes, 16 May 2012
M. Sivalingam "Siva" (Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these shoes for my 10 year old son. They look great and my son says they are very comfortable. The price is very good at Amazon as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but carefull with sizes, 30 May 2012
Hi i got these hicking boots for my 10 years daughter, all size convertes say a size three is a 36 europe and these are a bit smaller a size 35 so they are a bit just i think that it would be good that amazon would put the UK and european size.

Thankyou Joan.

4.0 out of 5 stars shoe, 4 Mar 2012
daughter very pleased with them,good shoe for her new job, waterproof and lightweight.comfortable and easy to clean good value for price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent kids boots!, 3 Mar 2012
Good quality, waterproof, "cool" design, what more would a little boy need?! They were a success when they arrived and did the job on a muddy National Trust outing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 7 July 2014
I am happy with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, 2 July 2014
great value boot fort the money, can fully recommend it

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me..., 1 July 2014