5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
This Titleist bundle represents great value for money especially for the beginner/ high handicap golfer e.g. me! These may be Grade B balls - however the Titleists I received were largely unmarked and looked practically unused. I think most were Grade B's due to corporate logos etc. The box I received included premium balls including Pro V's, Nxt Tour balls etc. Overall -...
Published on 11 July 2011 by E.G

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for most amateur ball losers
Grade B is more than adequate,half a dozen were not Titleist and there were no Pro V1s obviously but solid box with the odd identification dot etc
Published on 21 July 2011 by Offy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars ballers, 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Second Chance Titleist Assorted Model Lake Golf Balls Grade B (Sports)
Most balls 90% where in excellent condition and the rest dimples were worn so ball flight suffers. Great value all the same.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality Mixed, 23 July 2013
Quality mixed - as a high handicapper (18) most of these are good enough to play with and the rest can be used as practice balls or given to the kids when they are learning the game.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointed, 26 Jan. 2013
this the third time I order this titleist grade B .
First 100 balls quality was ok and good.
So I decided to buy 100 + 100 more to offer to friends and the balls sent are not grade B but grade C....full of marks,yellow ones ...even a Dunlop ball came !!!!!
Very disappointed and I think that I will not buy again..... Very disappointed with this 100 + 100 last deliver....

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 8 Jan. 2013
I am a relapsed golfer, having tried giving up the game for over 15 years ! I purchased these golf balls last month and I received the consignment very promptly. There were 100 Titleist-branded balls in the box. I highly recommend them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair, 7 Dec. 2012
I only give 3 stars to this package because the previous one was much better in what concern the balls condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Titleist Grade B assorted lake balls, 30 Nov. 2012
good value, shame no pro v1 balls included, would purchase again but hopefully won't lose all of them too soon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Sept. 2014
A. Bennett (UK) - See all my reviews
Great value but have lost most of their gloss hence not 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 25 Dec. 2014
Jose Manuel Tinoco (Lisboa, n/a Portugal) - See all my reviews
Great value per quality. Believe it or not, having a nice (read - large) set of balls during my round, increases my confidence - this although I make par on the ratio balls lost/found!
These balls have a very good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent assortment of balls and I'd even be willing to ..., 9 Jan. 2015
The only way that I can afford to play golf considering how many balls I lose! Excellent assortment of balls and I'd even be willing to use them in competitions they're such good quality!

2.0 out of 5 stars My immediate reaction on opening the box was surprise at the poor quality. They went straight into my practice bag ..., 27 Oct. 2014
J. Conway - See all my reviews
I think I misunderstood what Grade B stood for. My immediate reaction on opening the box was surprise at the poor quality. They went straight into my practice bag for the range.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›