5.0 out of 5 stars Good value
Published on 27 Aug 2011 by M. Potter

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
Not a bad mix of balls - most seemed to be in decent condition and the way i play the game I can't really ask for anything better than this - if you lose more than 4/5 balls a round these are for you, any less and they're not
Published 16 months ago by JimP

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 27 Aug 2011
M. Potter (Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I've used lake balls before but didn't realise until ordering this set that you can buy them graded by quality. As I understand it, these Grade "A" balls are one below what they call "Pearl" when it comes to lake balls, Pearl being as new / mint condition and Grade B having more obvious signs of use / discolouration / pen marks etc. Grade A means excellent condition but with some minor signs of use.

This 100 pack of Grade A Titleist is great value compared to what you pay new - working out at about 60p per ball at the price I paid, perfect for a high handicapper like me who rarely goes round without losing one or two. I got exactly 100 balls in a well sealed cardboard box. One or two of the balls show obvious discolouration compared to the others but none of them have any pen marks. Some have corporate logo's. Looking closely I can see signs of use on most of them, but very very minor. I couldn't see any cuts or scuffs - worst case was some fading of the logos.

I got a range of Titleist types in the box e.g. Tour Distance, Tour Prestige, HVC Soft Feel, HP2 etc., but at my handicap the different types don't make that much difference to me anyway!

Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 13 Sep 2011
at 60p each, these are good value, when you consider that new ones are about 10 for a box of 3!

ok, so they are used, however they are graded as to quality, and these are grade 1. You can hardly tell they have been used, and if you took a new ball and compared it after one hole, i doubt there would be any difference.

I probably go through 2-3 per round, so this should last me 40 rounds, or about 4 years. Bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars New Balls, 7 Nov 2013
I brought these as a Birthday present for my brother-in law, who searches for balls longer then playing golf. He was delighted with the present, and to top it he says his game has improved!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Titleist 48 Premium Lake Gold Balls, 5 Jan 2012
These were purchased as a birthday present and the receipent was very pleased with them. He plays golf several times a week and its good to have a large supply.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: Second Chance Titleist Pack Premium Lake Golf Balls Grade A (Sports)

2.0 out of 5 stars STANDARD OF GOLF BALLS WERE BOGEY'S, 12 Oct 2012
I have bought golf balls in the past from yourselves and have been very happy with the quality but I must say that this latest purchase is definetly not up to your usual standard.
I was very disappointed and will think twice about buying this item again from you also not pass on any recommendations to other colleagues.

3.0 out of 5 stars No more upset over lost balls!, 28 Aug 2012
Firstly the product itself! The golf balls were as described, all Titleist and in very good condition. They were a mix of good quality balls, clean and although a few showed signs of use most looked as if they had not gone for more than a hole or two before disappearing! For a mid-handicapper such as myself they are perfect particularly as my course has many water hazards! They are good value and I will most likely use the same company again.

I must however discuss delivery, as a Prime customer when I ordered the item I expected delivery as guaranteed i.e. next day. They did not arrive and when I tracked the package, they had been dispatched by the company so no issue there. As they did not arrive "next day" I tracked the item and saw that it had been loaded onto the delivery van at 06:01am the following day (2 days after order) so waited in for the delivery ... again! No delivery that day either.

The goods were finally delivered 5 days after ordering!! So Amazon you need to address the issue with Home Delivery Network please!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Premium Grade A!, 8 Aug 2012
I would say that barely half the balls were, what I would call grade A. Some were knicked or roughed up. Not impressed.

Second Chance Titleist 24 Premium Lake Golf Balls Grade A