5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof jacket
Highly recommended:- 5 stars just isn't enough. Buyers who are a little larger than skinny should consider getting a slightly bigger size jacket. I carry a few extra pounds and the neck button nearly strangled me: the jacket was replaced very quickly by the Seller.

Published on 27 July 2012 by Campbell Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars and also a better fit. But here’s my opinion for what it’s ...
I returned these items as I wanted a bit more protection than the armour which in these items, and also a better fit. But here’s my opinion for what it’s worth. Both items arrived very quickly after order. They appeared as described by the seller. The jacket was a perfect fit in the arm length, under arm and across the back (I’m 5’11” and...
Published 1 month ago by DaveB.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof jacket, 27 July 2012
Campbell Smith (Out on my Motor Bike, or at the Football) - See all my reviews

I've used it over 60 miles in absolutely atrocious wind and rain, and the suit stayed 100% dry inside. I've also worn it over 500 miles now, in the relative dry, and it's very comfortable. The protective padding is pretty good quality, although I hope I'll never need to fully test it out.

A1 Service/delivery/communications/advice from Bike Wear Direct. Free delivery for over £100 (I bought the trousers too): superb value.

Overall, an A1 suit with good protection & very waterproof. Brilliant. Well worth the (relatively small) cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars not the most expensive jacket, but worth it, and better than others i have !, 17 Sept. 2011
Mr. J. Haddow - See all my reviews
looking for a simple replacement jacket(and trousers) for now, as well as wanting to be seen! spotted this jacket+trousers, bought them, were delivered in less time than quoted, trried them on, and went for a spin.
use them every day, as i commute to work, as well as trips out. feel good to wear, and in the recent rain and wind,live up to their claims!
worth a look for anyone wanting to be seen or as a lightweight spare.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 17 Jan. 2013
This is a very good value jacket, warm and waterproof.

As already noted, these are a little tight on the neck. This does relax a bit with use, and I can get a fleece neck tube tucked in. It's good because there are no draughts, but it's a little uncomfortable with a shirt or jumper with a high neck.

The hi-viz works well in traffic, and I think this jacket saved me the other morning when I forgot to turn my headlight on and a guy started turning right across me.

Note that this jacket is not at all cool, and any attempts to capitalise on the coolness of motorcycling and engage with members of the opposite sex will be ruined if you wear it. Keep a leather jacket and jeans handy, and leave that nonsense for the summer months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi-Vis Jacket, 30 April 2013
Bought this months ago and I've just had my first accident. VTR firestorm 1000 F, and I wasn't going slow ok. this Jacket absorbed all the pain as it was designed to do. I even removed the armour for comfort, and I was out the town so on high speed roads. I skidded on a man hole cover, then white lines (It was raining pretty hard) the Jacket was nice and cosy, kept the water & wind out. this jacket allowed me to slide along the road (Sure the Jacket got shredded) But I was fine.... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, however, I would advise if you do remove the armour for comfort..... PUT it back in before you go onto fast roads. I'll DEFFINATELY be buying another one of these. But hopefully without the trip off-road

5.0 out of 5 stars motorcycle jacket, 10 Aug. 2011
Mr. V. R. Mrs Brett "cook fanatic" (staffordshire) - See all my reviews
have had the jacket a couple of weeks now service from company excellent and car drivers can deffinatly see me now i have had my first heavy downpour and jacket was excellent kept me perfactly dry

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value and Good Quality, 24 Feb. 2014
I've only had the jacket a couple weeks but am pleased with the quality. It kept me dry in the rain - although it wasn't pouring and the ride was short. A true test will come later in our rainy season.

Previous comments and recommendations of ordering one size larger was a good tip. I can wear a thick jumper or fleece underneath and still get zipped up without a problem. The 3 XL works well for me. I'm 6 ft, 107 kg.

The sleeves are quite long. My only complaint is the plastic elbow protection tends to dig in a little bit. I ride a tourer so my position is a little more upright, my arms a little straighter than the preformed plastic protectors allow.

I don't know how this compares to a newer GBP 300 jacket as I can't afford one of those but it does compare favourably to my old Heim Garicke which I bought at a great discount many years ago .

Overall I'm very happy with the jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi Vis Waterproof, 23 May 2011
This suit is excellent value for money & although not yet tested in a complete downpour is most certainly Highly visible & makes a visual difference when riding. I have noticed that other road users react far better now (& you bikers know what I mean). I highly recommend this to other bikers. The venting systems works very well & keeps the air flowing. If anything to critise is the padding in the tags on the zips, one or two have split & come out, however it doesn't reduce usage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Hi-Vis Waterproof Motorcycle Textile Jacket Size L 44" (Sports Apparel)
Looks good, fits well, waterproof, armored, warm, good cost. happy. I definitely recommend it to others. Good for tall people. I bought one 2 inches larger than my chest size and fit perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars great jacket, 3 Sept. 2013
great jacket, lots of pockets and very warm and dry, pity the same couldn't be said about the trousers I bought to match which were useless in the rain.........

5.0 out of 5 stars motorbike jacket, 29 Dec. 2011
nice little item.... seems thiner than my old jacket but that was 11 year old.... nice & bright.. also fits ok...