on 19 January 2012
This is an excellent wifi dongle which gives me excellent signal strength though my PC is about 20 yards from the router and through breeze block walls.
on 28 March 2012
I use this on my desktop with Windows XP. It has been an excellent purchase. I have no problem picking up the wifi in my house and in fact it has been more reliable than other dongles I have used in the past. Would recommend to anyone using Windows XP
on 27 August 2011
This is a good product if you just want a simple, cheap and tiny solution to accessing Wi-Fi. It i the smallest dongle I have seen which means it is great for laptops and is very discrete however this does give it the slight downfall in that it cannot gain a signal as strong as some of the larger models but it is mostly unnoticeable and does not affect the overall performance too much.
on 13 November 2011
I bought one of these units for a friemds XP laptop, having already used one on my own Windows 7 laptop with very good results, in both cases I am completely satisfied, in both cases the router was in another room, and would not hesitate to recommend to others.
on 11 October 2011
This is an unobtrusive, easy to load, piece of kit that works perfectly. I have windows 7 and experienced no problems.
on 10 February 2012
These have worked out great for our two teenage sons. Their previous dongles got damaged, these are so small they barely protrude so no risk of accidentally knocking them. The boys set them up with no problems and were surfing the net in minutes :)
on 4 July 2012
I had to delay reviewing this product as issues with my internet provider meant it took a long time before I could use it. However, when resolving the issue the staff member who was resolving the issues commented on how good the connectivity (or something) was, compared to other similar products. I don't have anything to compare this with, but clearly he does... so thought that was useful to know. Now I've started using it, it seems to be working well.
on 15 July 2011
This is a micro-sized usb wifi dongle - if you can't see from the pictures, it sticks out of your usb port by less than a centimeter. It came with a mini-cd with installation software, and installed onto XP with a minimum of fuss. It also claims Mac and Linux support, but I haven't tested that. It seems to be getting a strong signal throughout my house.

Good value, works fine, no fuss. Nothing more to say, really.
on 12 February 2016
Got it for the Raspberry Pi. Got it working very easily and it's set up to broadcast as an access point and it works very well in this role.
on 15 June 2012
Running Windows 7 (64) and Microsoft this dongle was extremely straight forward to install. Works very well with strong signal on 'N' to about 50m through two walls. Signal seems very stable and has not been any trouble from the moment it was plugged in. Easiest and best £7 I've spent in a long time. In fact, I'm just about to buy another for the kids' laptop. Excellent.