5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
Published on 13 Aug 2012 by Just looking not spending

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to drink from
Nice looking but difficult to get a good gulp out of it. I'm not sure I'd buy another one again.
Published 8 months ago by Ali Al-Dabbagh

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 13 Aug 2012
This review is from: Bobble BPA-Free 550 ml Water Bottle, Lavender (Kitchen & Home)
I have always drank a lot of water from plastic bottles bought from the supermarket. Due to recent health issues it was pointed out that if you(me) are to drink water from plastic bottles then the thinner the plastic bottle the better, more so where heat is involved (water bottles left in cars on a hot day for example upset the balance and release BPA's into the water) These bottles are BPA free and quite funky and even with changing the filter every two months there is still a money saving to be had. Neat product that has health benefits

5.0 out of 5 stars Bobble bottle., 18 Dec 2012
Mrs. F. J. Williams "FIJ." (Co'Durham) - See all my reviews
Wow received this today, was bit sceptical but once I squeezed the water through the filter,only once,to clean it from the dust, well wish i hadn't humd n hard about buying it. This is great you really can taste the difference. I drink loads of water anyway, n now will drink even more, in fact think I might buy another one so one in fridge while drinking the other, n an extra bobble filter. Defo recommend if u like ya water.

4.0 out of 5 stars yah!, 13 Jan 2013
P. Waddell "pimy" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Got this to use at work as they changed our bottled water machine to a plumbed machine for health & safety reasons. The water out of the new machine tasted bad and this helped improve the taste. I thought the refills were kinda expensive till I worked out how much I would have to spend at the local shop for the amount of water I drink every day at work. Well worth the money and the colours are pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bobble pottle, 28 May 2012
the bottle with filter 'hot pink' labelI love walking, rambling and the Gym so this product is perfect and such good value. I have saved a fortune since my purchase and carry it everywhere I go.

4.0 out of 5 stars Filtered water - No problem, 12 Jan 2012
Seems a good product and I would recommend it if you like fresh tasting water.
Not sure how long the bottle will last as it is made of a flexible clear plastic and so you probably could not squash it

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to drink from, 16 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars More Durable, 6 Sep 2014
A very good water bottle, however this is the forth one I've had to order. The lid keeps breaking. The first time it was my own fault as I dropped it on the floor, but the second time I just put the lid on and it cracked. Also the third time the top of the filter cracked and I have no idea how? I put it in the fridge overnight so it would be cold in the morning and when I got it out it had a huge crack on the filter, I asked my family and they said they hadn't touched it, however one of them was probably lying... But I do think they should be made a bit more durable...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Live this bottle so much going to Order a larger one for work !

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
great item - received quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars Bobble, 25 Jun 2014
I hate the tast of the water in our area and the Bobble tops are wonderfull and no taste of the water