5.0 out of 5 stars Look Great
I bought these to go alongside a leprachaun fancy dress outfit and they are just the ticket!! They look hilarious which is the look I was going for!!
Published on 30 July 2012 by Jo A

2.0 out of 5 stars good quality but extremeley bad fit
Published 15 months ago by alexandra buckley

5.0 out of 5 stars Look Great, 30 July 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars good quality but extremeley bad fit, 2 Jun 2013
This review is from: Black and Green Striped Tights - Adult Fancy Dress (Toy)
what a shame! amazing quality,soft but sturdy, think they would have done the job a couple of times for fancy dress, but they are really really short and at 5'1 the crotch was no where near where it needed to sit so i had to cut them to make leg warmers over black tights that fitted, i had read the reviews but really didnt think they could fit so badly,so my own fault but think thay should be sold as petite not one size fits most.

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not one size!, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Black and Green Striped Tights - Adult Fancy Dress (Toy)
I am 5.5ft & 9st 7lbs these tights didn't even meet between my legs! You would need to be 5,2/5,3 for these to fit they are very small in length. Shame as they were nice in appearance & would have matched my outfit perfectly had they fitted.

2.0 out of 5 stars One size fits all - really!, 12 Nov 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Black and Green Striped Tights - Adult Fancy Dress (Toy)
Sold as one size fits all. around the waist the fit ok. Getting them up to the waist a struggle. I'm 5'4, I have tiny legs! These were about 3 inches of my lady area and I couldn't wear them, not too bothered though only cost me a few pounds, but thought a review may help others.

5.0 out of 5 stars to go with the witches dress and hat, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Black and Green Striped Tights - Adult Fancy Dress (Toy)
didnt think was gonna get this item and they actually sent this special delivery for me so I would have it for my dressup date thank you so much.amazon has never let me down with anything and will be recomending you to my other 44 office work collegues.thanks again I will really look like a wicked witch now

4.0 out of 5 stars Stockings not tights but they are great!, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Black and Green Striped Tights - Adult Fancy Dress (Toy)
Thought I was ordering tights but stockings arrive. Will wear them as socks for fancy dress so not a problem, nice quality for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars size, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Black and Green Striped Tights - Adult Fancy Dress (Toy)
the size was very small so I didn't end up wearing them I am amazed at how they can say one size fit all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsatisfactory, 23 Mar 2013
G. TIPP "gtgt" (london uk) - See all my reviews
Not as described

"One size fits all " should read "One size fits some but not all"

I shall be seeking a refund

4.0 out of 5 stars Tights, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Black and Green Striped Tights - Adult Fancy Dress (Toy)
These are very cool! Very colourful and bright. Probably a little too bright for me but still a great buy. They arrived sooner than I thought they would so happy about that. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely long tights, 24 Oct 2012
Mr J.P. Davis (Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with these tights. They look superb and they actually stay up due to the extra top pant section. They seem to be well made and of a far better quality than some tights I've bought in the past. Very pleased with them and will order some more colours soon as they are just the job.