5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome addition to the Lensbaby family
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work for me
I have lensbaby optic kit which works well. This attachment simply wouldn't focus for me, using with Sony Nex 7. Therefore I returned it. On reflection I think the optic kit is much better value although more of a fiddle to use. But bearing in mind the amount of usage for me, this is no problem.
Published 5 months ago by J.C.

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work for me, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lensbaby Sweet 35 Lens attachment with Integrated Aperture f/2.5 to f/22 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome addition to the Lensbaby family, 6 Jan 2014
If you love Lensbaby kit, you'll probably love this. On the plus side, it allows you to choose your aperture without taking the optics out and fiddling with the aperture discs as you do with some of the other optics. It does give a great 'sweet spot' and is a joy to use. On the downside, it does not fit the Composer with Tilt Transformer lens so I ended up buying the Composer Pro in order to use it, but I knew that when I got it. The Lensbaby macro converter kit can be used with it to get some great close up shots. These act as extension tubes and go into the lens first before the Sweet 35, so it's a bit fiddly to take them in and out when you're out shooting. I might try getting some simple 46mm close up filters to go on the front of the sweet 35 which could be easily taken on and off when out and about, allowing choice of close up or not a little more quickly. If you're into Lensbaby at all, this is a great lens to get and worth the extra cost.