5.0 out of 5 stars As desired
Fast delivery. Easy to assemble and the sliding side is easy to work. A nice size and height of a cot which doesnt take over a room. Haven't had to use it yet as baby not due for another month.
Published on 6 Nov 2012 by stephanie

1.0 out of 5 stars No threading in the internal screw of base of cot
Published on 13 Jun 2012 by SARAH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars As desired, 6 Nov 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars No threading in the internal screw of base of cot, 13 Jun 2012
This review is from: Obaby Lily Cot (White) (Baby Product)
I am extremely unhappy that we looked forward to our baby being in her new cot as she is now 4 months old. My partner went to screw in the base and of course it would not turn as the bit of metal that you screw into - didn't have any threading in it and therefore would not turn and hold cot securely in place. Had to use a whole roll of selotape to put the box back together and secure the pieces - the box was bashed up. This is not like amazon at all, so I am blaming Obaby for it. I urgently needed the cot and it will not give me option to replace item, so instead i have to wait up to a month for a refund before I can buy another cot. My baby is too big for her moses basket and she really does need to be in a cot now. She will be in the basket until 5 months of age and she isn't small. Not a happy customer this time, really disappointed. All the hassle of printing the label and contacting the delivery company to collect etc etc

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Obaby Lily Cot (White) (Baby Product)
This cot is lovely - perfect for my beautiful granddaughter. My only comment would be that it is not easy to lower and raise the side, especially when holding a baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its better than expected!!, 22 Oct 2013
We had done lot of market study to compare beds available at major stores. We found some cheaper beds too but its was a definite compromise on quality. OBaby Lily Cot is perfect in size and good in strength.

It was delivered well, within 3 days of order with no special delivery package. We were able to assemble it quickly and its good to go.

Thanks all for your review on this product. Your review supported our decision. Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful cot, 23 Feb 2013
Potterywhizz (Dorset) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
It's rare to be surprised when a product arrives but I was very pleasantly surprised by the sheer high quality of this cot for the price.It's incredibly good value and looks very well, as well being very solid in construction

4.0 out of 5 stars A good cot for the price., 17 Dec 2012
I ordered the cot through Amazon at a good price, and paid extra for next day delivery as my baby grandaughter was coming to stay for the first time. Unfortunately it did not arrive on Friday as ordered and so we had a sleepless night. On contacting Amazon on Saturday morning I was told it could not be delivered until Monday, but when I explained the situation my payment was refunded and the cot arrived by lunchtime!

The cot is attractive, well made and easy to assemble but the drop side needs two strong hands to change the position - not sure if this is a problem in design or our assembly!
A good cot for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Obaby lily cot, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Obaby Lily Cot (White) (Baby Product)
I chose this cot as it was one of the smaller cots on the market and fits neatly in a small bedroom. It's attractive, sturdy and was easy to assemble. I would recommend this cot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but not worth the price., 5 Feb 2014
C Thomas (Cardiff, Glamorgan United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Obaby Lily Cot (White) (Baby Product)
We chose this product thinking that you get what you pay for, however, although sturdy, the finish on the product makes it look quite cheap. The drop side is very difficult to actually drop, and the fixtures and fittings are an off white, so stand out quite a bit from the cot.

On a practical side, we wish we'd chosen one with a solid footer and header, as little one's feet and legs go through the bars and this causes distress to him when it happens (of course you should always place a child in the feet to foot position, which makes it even more likely).

To be honest, the cots in Ikea were half the price of this but looked and felt sturdier and better made. I'd save your cash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Obaby Lily Cot (White) (Baby Product)
Bought this cot for when my baby grandson comes to stay. It arrived in excellent condition, well packaged, and was easy to put together. It's a sturdy frame and looks lovely. Bought the recommended mattress and baby Finlay seems to like it too, he sleeps very well when he visits grandma's house.

1.0 out of 5 stars Argh gaps are too big!, 4 Aug 2013
Looks great.
Sturdy
Easy to put up
But omg the bars drive me made, just thought baby was small and legs , arms fitted through gaps. But no at 11 mths old same problem and she's far from petite, yet manages to get legs stuck in bars every night.

Can't wait to get rid of it...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›