4.0 out of 5 stars Definately a kids rucksack
Published on 17 April 2011 by LornaA

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised.
This was advertised as a 10l rucksack but after taking over 2 weeks until delivery it turned as a tiny childs rucksack with very short straps. Now I have the expense of returning this to get an adult one.
Published 17 months ago by Sue Crew

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Definately a kids rucksack, 17 April 2011
LornaA (Surrey) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
We bought this little rucksack for my 8 yr old for holiday and camping trips, it is the perfect size for her and she loved carrying it around. It has one large pocket and 2 smaller ones, with mesh panels on either side for drinks and things. We did think we would be able to carry it as well but it really doesn't have enough strap length for an adult to comfortably wear this as on maximum it still cut in under the armpits. Very pleased with the purchase, its very well made as well and looks like it will last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small - only suitable for children, 27 July 2011
A. McPherson (Berkhamsted, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gelert Koala 10L Rucksack (Luggage)
These bags are very well made and look great, my 7 year old boy loves it. It is large enough to carry the iPad and a few other toys but is really quite small. It would also be suitable for a childs day trip backpack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-made small rucksack, 28 July 2012
Paul Dann (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
It is not easy to find a decent quality, small sack for taking just the essentials on walks, but this one fits the bill perfectly. I can get all the paraphernalia I need:- first-aid kit,compass, whistle, magnifying glass, binoculars, waterproofs etc. etc. and, of course, food and a water bottle (two if needed). It is light, comfortable and appears to be sturdily put-together - and very reasonably priced. What more could one ask?

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised., 15 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent rucksack, 20 Oct 2011
Our boy of 4 years old and us are very pleased with the purchase. It has a great quality and nice design.
Easy to open, close and put on shoulders. Would recommend it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat little rucksack, 24 Feb 2013
well l made but could do with longer straps !Probably more suited to a child ,But ideal for walking the dog. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfectly formed., 9 Aug 2012
Big enough to carry flask, sandwiches purse etc.for work without making you look like a hiker. Arrived very promply. Very impressed.

4.0 out of 5 stars good bag, wrong colour, 1 Nov 2013
I ordered the blue ashes/blue heaven bag, as I knew my little girl would love the flowers and it was sweet without being sickly/gaudy. however what arrived was just plain dark blue. but as I had opened it with her and she was still very excited we kept it. really good bag. the straps tighten to snuggly fit my 2 1/2 yr old, but will untighten so I can wear it if needed. also the loop on the end of the straps stops them becoming unthreaded at the straps full extension. really like the drink pouches on the sides as it means the bag can increase its capacity when needed, but doesn't run the risk of over filling a big bag making it too heavy for a toddler. This bag gets used a lot (daily basis) and still looks good 9 months later.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 8 May 2013
Bought for my 5 year old son as school bag, very nice size for him and seems to be of reasonable quality and he likes it so I would say a good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Compact, 22 April 2013
Bought this for my daughter to ski with as she needed to carry her pack lunch. Quality good and fits well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›