5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job well
Good vibrant colours. Easy to use, draw with and colour with. Using these for my sisters hen party shirts and they are perfect.
Published 16 months ago by Twinkle984

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but don't last!
I got thee to write on cushion covers. They are really nice to write with flow easily without too much pressure. Once on the fabric they DON'T come off which is great. They fade a little after a few washes but they will not wash off enough to be a problem I don't think.
Published on 16 Dec. 2012 by KirstInara

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but don't last!, 16 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Sanford Stained By Sharpie Fabric Markers 8/Pkg Assorted Colors (Home)
I wold recommend these for small projects but I found that they run out quickly. I couldn't even finish 1 cushion cover with one pen so I was pretty disappointed with the amount of ink in them.
You do get the same effect with a normal sharpie so if you don't need the thinner tip then i'd say go for normal sharpies as you get more ink for your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job well, 5 Dec. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 Mar. 2014
Arrived quickly, but one of the pens didn't work. Otherwise as described, but not worth sending while pack back over one out of 8 pens!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun!, 22 July 2013
Good fun, pens work well but as expected works best on light colours. My 7 year old and friends loved designing
t-shirts together

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative fun!, 22 Feb. 2014
I was bored of my white trainers, so I thought I'd buy these so I could make them more unique like me. I love love love them

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible customer service, 19 Aug. 2013
Be warned that these pens are not suitable for writing text, mainly for flooding fabric with colour. I have attempted, on several occasions, to return the pens, unopened and unused, and the seller writes back a message in garbled English with no indication of how to go about processing the return. I would not order from this provider again.

5.0 out of 5 stars me and my friends designed some pillows and they came out brilliant. The technique to do if using them on ..., 18 Aug. 2014
Delivery was fast and arrived on time for my event, me and my friends designed some pillows and they came out brilliant. The technique to do if using them on fabric is not to push down to hard and be light handed, so you avoid splotches. :) Worth the money!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 July 2014
They're good but they run out pretty quickly; just about coloured in my converse shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, sharpie never fail, 13 May 2014
N. English "Horror Fiend" (Leic, UK) - See all my reviews
These are fantastic. So much better then normal fabric pens. They have a very fine tip for details and turned on their side can be use to colour large areas. Also the colours didn't fade at all after being washed. Would definitely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
These pens are brilliant I would highly recommend this seller